What's new

Excusing myself to forums

Michael_Corner

Hello people, I have noticed a great deal of complaints about me just quoting people and leaving it blank, or, me quoting and doing +1 or /support.

Sorry for this lack of explanation but..

During the time I was doing those things, You have to understand that I had no keyboard, only a mouse, due to an involuntary accident combining my foot and the keyboard after it fell off the desk.

Anyways, I know shouldn't be /quoting or +1 (as much). Sorry to all who were annoyed by that, I know have a new G15 Keyboard. <3

Anyhow, I will now do more constructive and detailed opinions.

To all who said that I spam forums for post counts, you can go FUCK YOURSELF.
I'm just extremely active on forums because I don't want to get in-game during exams. (Gaming passes time to quickly compared to forums).

Best regards,
Michael Corner

henry

Michael_Corner said:
During the time I was doing those things, You have to understand that I had no keyboard, only a mouse, due to an involuntary accident combining my foot and the keyboard after it fell off the desk.
lol that's pretty much just a straight up lie to cover up your faggotry

also, your temper tantrum was cute

Michael_Corner

henry said:
Michael_Corner said:
lol that's pretty much just a straight up lie to cover up your faggotry

also, your temper tantrum was cute
Uhm no, sadly it is not, lol. I always had to click start, then press Accessories and click on the damn letters with a mouse, I kind of got used to it by the end, but it was still extremely annoying. That's why, IF, I played browser games, I only could play point-n-click games like; Demonic Defence, Sonny, etc.