What's new

[Example] Fort Carson Sur Side Choloz XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
FORT CARSON SUR SIDE CHOLOZ XIII

The still air made the environment nerve racking. The old lowrider crept down the East LS street. Inside were four gang bangers. Strapped and ready to attack. They all had their weapons and arsenal ready to go. Semi-automatic pistols and tecs. They glared out the window, keeping their eyes wide and ready. Almost like a lion prowling for it's prey. The vehicle hummed steadily, still creeping in the bright day. It was hot, a summer day actually. Inside, Marco sweat heavily. He's never killed anyone before, and this was about to show what he was made of.

The car crept around a corner, and enemy gang bangers sat on the concrete, smoking a lit joint. They all holstered themselves up, ready to fight. The car turned at a 90 degree angle, the windows facing the gangsters rolling down. Guns aimed out the car, firing immediately. Sharp lead objects were sent flying, piercing a few chicano men and teenagers wearing red. Most of them dropped, some of them ran. The car drove off, at the same speed it came in.

CASE FILE: TORRES, MARCO
SUBJECT: SUSPECTED GANG CREW LEADER
INFO: A RECORDING OF WHAT WE GOT FROM THE TARGET

I jus' did what I had to do, nigga'. I shot an' I fought. For the barrio, naw'm'sayin? I did what I had to do. My hood was over everything in my life. My family, my friends, homie. Everything ese'. Naw'm'sayin? Ain't nothin' can take me from it. I represent, na'mean? South side. Ya'know?

How'd I get into the game? Man jus' like everyone else did. I respected my homies. I slanged for the barrio. I put in my work. Soon, they jumped me in man. Thirteen seconds, worse beating of my life. But it was worth it, man. It shows you're down though, ya'know? Shows your down for shit. Ya'know most pussies that ain't shit out there, homie. Thinkin' they tough an' shit, man they ain't shit, na'mean homie? They ain't shit. They couldn't take no jump in, homie. They couldn't take it, homie. They're a disgrace to that blue flag, homie. Wearin' it, actin' like they represent the southside.. fuck them haters homie. Y'all ain't shit. But yeah. I think I joined up when I was like 13, dog. I lived down in El Corona, man. All my life, finally at was at the age where I could join. Thirteen, thas' our number, homie. Don't you forget.

Marco took the blue bandanna from his back pocket like everyone else did, tieing it around his face. They were unstoppable. The large force of gang bangers representing one neighborhood, El Corona. The Sur Side Choloz. No stopping them. It's what went through Marcos' mind as he walked down the street to the local gas station. Another gang dealing drugs on Choloz turf meant business. Two african american men in red stood against the wall, they were eyeing the chicanos jogging toward them, then turning into a sprint. The men patted at each other, attempting to scurry off. A rock and brick went flying up, hitting the man directly in the head once. He went down, and the other guy looked back to be tackled by Marco. Marco sent furious fists flying into the man's jaw. The other man was getting jumped by three or four more gang members. Another chicano followed behind Marco, with another then. They assisted Marco, beating at the man. The Choloz stepped back, withdrawing .38's, .22's, .45's. They aimed the guns at the men, firing at them. Bullet shots could be heard from across the city. The gang burst off into a sprint, fleeing the area.

Various newspaper strips are found in the file of TORRES, MARCO

May 12th, 1999
Student from local middle school severely beaten and left in the Janitor's closet today by an attack from a local class mate. Students and staff suspect Marco Torres to have been the attacker. The victim was left with two broken ribs, a broken arm, and various cuts and wounds. He was hospitalized and will be expect.....

October 2, 2002
Just recently a large gang brawl between two hispanic gangs broke out at the local mall. Suspects are believed to be from law enforcement, Julio Esparza, Mario Garza, Felipe Rodriguez, Marco Torres, Alex Garcia, Joey Cadavera, ......
January 21, 2008
Just last night the Idlewood gas station was robbed, leaving the clerk shot in the stomach and hospitalized. Law Enforcement officials suspect Marco Torres to have been the shooter, and are currently on the lookout......
March 1, 2010
Jim Hill was found beaten badly and left on the top of a parking area last night badly beaten. He was left with a broken nose, wrist, leg, all ribs, and shoulder. He was bleeding badly and will be in the hospital for months. Law Enforcement officials suspect well known south side gang banger, Marco Torres..........
Marco was a well known crew leader in the El Corona set of the Sur Side Choloz gang. Today he was to meet with the gang lord about important business. He walked steadily to the flats, keeping his balance from his nervousness. His blue bandanna hung around his shoulders and resting on his chest. His jeans sagged, he lightly tugged on them, but they fell right back into place. People around the neighborhood chilled. They smoked weed, drank beer, played music and cracked jokes. Marco grew up loving the hood. He would do anything for it. He made it to the flats, walking inside the largest of the buildings. The inside was worn down. Peeling wallpaper, most tiles removed from the floor, creaking stairs. He managed to make it up the stairs, shifting past incoming gangsters from upstairs, leaning his torso sideways to let them get past in the hurry they were in. He made it to the top floor, hearing the Mr. Criminal music blasting from underneath the door. Marco went for the handle of the door, twisting it and pushing as he stepped in. A chubby gangster chilled on a couch - That was his first sight. He began to look around more. Beautiful latina women chilled beside a man in a SOUTHSIDE hoodie. He wore dark black locs, and had saggy cargo jeans on.

"C'mon over here, Dreamer."

Dreamer, that was Marco's nickname. Or his placa. He earned it from always being trippy when he was high, hallucinating and saying random shit. He trotted over to the man, facing him. The man removed his glasses, eyeing Dreamer.

"Have a seat, homie."

The room smelled heavily of marijuana. There were bags setting on dressers and in opened drawers. Bags and bags of it. So this must've been the place where all that weed came from. It supplied just about the whole south side of Los Santos. Dreamer turned back to sit on a wooden chair. He slumped down on it a bit to get relaxed. It was a rough day, and he was frightened. He had no idea of what business Spider, the man in front of him, had planned for him. The uncomfortable wooden chair didn't help.

"Yo I'm proud of the way you runnin' yo' crew homie. Keepin' it tight. You know we gettin' big. The whole gang. We growin' homie. We doin' good. Thing is though, I'm thinkin' of expandin', naw'mean? Big picture shit. We splittin' up your crew, and you gonna' take them down to this city.. called Fort Carson. Is' way down in this place called Bone County. It ain't nothin' big but we gotta' start small, naw'm'sayin? You'll run that set. Fort Carson Sur Side Choloz. Thirteen homie, gotta' know was'up. I'm countin' on you, ese'."

Spider flicked his head to the door, and Dreamer immediately obeyed, skipping out of the room and then out of the building. He split up the best men of his crew and loaded them up into the cars with weapons and drugs. They set out on the trip to Fort Carson. When they arrived they set up, purchasing property and vehicles. Dreamer nodded as he admired what he was about to make work.

"Les' do this."

OOC​

INFO
Yes, this is another blue ragged mexican gang, but no, we're not going to be total newb fags. We're going to demand, yet also encourage heavy RP. We won't accept terrible RP, nor rule breakers. We're also not going to start roleplaying until I have a good 5-6 members wanting to join me. They will start out as ragged members and will be considered a highly respected member. I'm still working on this gang, but I plan to make it go far.

INTERESTED?
If you're interested, then PM me telling me that you'd like to help out with my faction. I'll meet you up in-game and test out your RP skills. If I find that you're good, I'll let you join up with creating this faction. Once we have a good stable 5-6 good RPing members, I'll open up recruitment and begin RPing with everyone. Applications will be made and everything. However, it's required that you're very familiar with gang and south side chicano RP. South side gangsters talk with an african american gangster accent. They don't use a lot of spanish. You won't need to know many spanish slang words, because we rarely use them. Using them while trying to RP your way in will actually decrease your chances.

Here's a format you can use. Just be sure to PM it to me via forums.

Code:
[i][b]OOC[/b][/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Why you want to join:[/b]
[b]Past RP experience[/b]

USEFUL RESOURCES
Here's some links to help you get familiar with the southside ways if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0whIuC6b9M
There's 12 parts to this movie. Based on a south side chicano gang. It's a pretty trippy movie. I believe it's horror/action. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIHyiVXWQBQ
Great example. Just a music vid my Mr. Criminal.

I'll upload more when I get the time to find them.

RANKS

El Jefe
The gang lord, or Top OG. He runs the hits and decides what goes. His decision is what will be done. Disrespecting this person will end with death.

Right Hand
Most respected gang member under the El Jefe. This person(s) will usually talk for the El Jefe and he can also decide what goes if the El Jefe is not around.

Lieutenant
Long time member of the gang. The O.G's. Respected and trusted. Usually runs a crew of up to five to six soldiers/riders/or baby gangsters. Even some trusted non ragged members.

Soldier
Respected and trusted member of the gang. Works under a crew and puts in his work.

Rider
Still a bit new to the gang. Still working his way up and learning. Works under a crew.

Baby Gangster
Fresh and new to the family. Has a lot of work to do to get where most gang members are. Just got initiated into the gang. Works under a crew.

Associate((OOC rank if we ever get official))
A trusted outsider to the gang. These are the outsiders who have been RPing with the gang for a few days and have gotten invited officially. Usually works under a drug crew. Not ragged into the gang.

SKINS

El Jefe (116)

Right Hand (173)

Lieutenant (115)

Soldier (115)

Rider (114)

Baby Gangster (175)

Additional skins:

Use this skin if you plan on RPing a chubby chicano. The mod for this skin is very fat. You can use this skin with any rank. (174)

Use this skin if you plan on RPing a girl. You can use this skin with any rank. (41)

You can use this skin as an outsider, however if we happen to get official, I would like this skin to be used for the associate rank, and restricted too if possible. This is a non-ragged skin. (48)

MODPACK

DOWNLOAD
Credits goes to JoeyC (AKA DANXVII, BlooDsTainD) Credits are also in file.

ADDITIONAL INFO/REQUEST
I am willing to pay 100k in-game money for whoever is good with photoshop and can make banners for my faction. If you're willing to, drop me a PM.

More will be added later.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Another gang?

*giggle*

.. Sorry
Here's a good example of what I do not want you do post in my topic. Yes it's another gang. A gang that I plan to make work. We're not even going to start roleplaying until I have a good 5-6 members ready to go. I suggest that you actually read the whole topic before you automatically infer that it's just "another gang."

Taras

Re: Fort Carson Sur Side Choloz XIII

WOW!!Its very good work.I Support this,because in FC we haven't gang.

Icy

Gold Member
Hopkins said:
Icy_Blight said:
Another gang?

*giggle*

.. Sorry
Here's a good example of what I do not want you do post in my topic. Yes it's another gang. A gang that I plan to make work. We're not even going to start roleplaying until I have a good 5-6 members ready to go. I suggest that you actually read the whole topic before you automatically infer that it's just "another gang."
No no, I didn't mean it like that - what I meant was, I think we have enough gangs by far, for a countryside RP...

Hopkins

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Hopkins said:
Icy_Blight said:
Another gang?

*giggle*

.. Sorry
No no, I didn't mean it like that - what I meant was, I think we have enough gangs by far, for a countryside RP...
We do have enough. But if people put enough effort into their gang applications instead of just throwing a bunch of shit down and asking for official, then people wouldn't be complaining about it. I think I'll do fine.

Icy

Gold Member
Alright well good luck.

But for now, I'm sorry but /nosupport.

Convince me otherwise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.