Not open for further replies.

Bunjier

Banned
Master Account: Patrick_Rommel
IG Name: Patrick_Schultz
IG Level: 12
Admin who banned you: Evans (I think)
Reason for ban: Abusing armor glitch
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No, because I was abusing a glitch that kept restoring my vest.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: I really apologize for abusing-once I realized my vest kept spawning in, I thought it would be a good idea somehow to start selling my armor. I was storing it in my house repeatedly, then I got greedy once people started buying it. I wasn't thinking straight because of the money I was making. But I knew it would be against the rules. I completely admit that I was cheating - and I'm offering a sincere apology. It was rash to do that. I'm asking that you unban me so I have a chance to play - I always had so much fun and wouldn't have been such a high rank unless I played a lot. I promise that if I discover a bug again, I will NOT abuse it-I was blinded by greed. I love RCRP and would be forever grateful to get back in the action. It's been months since I played and if you want to regain a loyal player, please, consider unbanning me... I'm sorry.

Evans

Banned
17/2/2014 Patrick Schultz Ban N/A Sean OSullivan Hacking armour

You were hacking armour, you didn't find a bug.

Evans

Banned
Over a week with out a reply, it was not a bug you was simply hacking, post a ban appeal in 3 months.

L&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.