Status
Not open for further replies.

sean401

“Master Account: Jhon_Menace
IG Name: Jhon Menace
IG Level: don't remember.
Admin who banned you: Ethan burns
Reason for ban: ifp hacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes because I don't even know how to edit ifps, and at that time, I showed Ethan that I didn't edit my ifp, but he still banned me. I actually showed him how fps limits can slow/fast characters.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): no
Other comments: hope to be unbanned since I showed ethan how I didn't edit my ifp, and told him that it was my fps. Also I don't know how to edit an ifp file or what ever you call that thing. so I think I deserve a last chance. I honestly don't know if you can even edit ifp files.

Jboi

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details:
  • Bug abusing is still a ban worthy offense.
  • You've deleted the account with the ban, so there is no way of knowing for sure that this was the reason for the ban or even if Lemonpower was the one who banned you to begin with.
  • You're a newer account and forum user, meaning I can't trust your word over an ex-admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.