What's new

Denied Estabilishing a Business as a Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
The whole point of this is that you could be able to upgrade your business ( not exactly a command, more like Alec doing it ), by a good price, a back room.
For example, I have a nice good looking Restaurant, but in the back there's a little room like a mini drug factory, guns, storage, bla bla bla. The business should have a door in the interior.
It would be RPish since IRL it does exist shit like this, an ordinary import/export business but at the back room, drugs, guns, illegal poker games...
You should be able to /lockbackdoor /unlockbackdoor and cops should be able to /ram or /rambackdoor if the Business has one.
Whole point of this is you upgrade the Business, adding another interior, you should say what would you want, storage, drug factory, etc etc.
I want to see your opinions about this.

Icy

Gold Member
Don't know if I want this.

Maybe you should only have a backdoor if you request one, and your application for it gets accepted by an Admin?

You would have to include why you want it, etc.

I want my cookie!

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Now about the Gun Factory.
You don't make guns by taking a shit, but use materials, my idea is go to the Gun Factory, /use mats gunpart, and bam, it's a gun part.
Now for each weapon there's an ammount of parts you need, for example an AK-47 needs 7 gun parts.
1 gun part should probably be around 50 mats?
When you have enough gun parts you should do /assemble gunparts [name of the gun]. Before assembling, you should buy a kit in Ammunation maybe? Which would cost around 5 grands.
OR, there could be hidden places all around the County/surroundings of the County where they sell gun parts, for a reasonable price.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Icy_Blight said:
Don't know if I want this.

Maybe you should only have a backdoor if you request one, and your application for it gets accepted by an Admin?

You would have to include why you want it, etc.

I want my cookie!
Could work, you should PM Alec an application, he would probably have to make one.
And to restrict it, you have to be level 6/7+, and is part of the RCRP Community ( well-known, friend of most of the Community, is in the Forums a lot ) By meaning friend, I mean that you're here for some time, you're already cool with the Community, to prevent noobs having a back room.
Of course this would cost a lot of money

Icy

Gold Member
I think paying for assembling parts is completely retarded.

Instead, you must buy tools needed, maybe cost like 5000$ with a durability like fishing rod.

Why should you pay for putting together shit you already own? Naaaaah.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Icy_Blight said:
I think paying for assembling parts is completely retarded.

Instead, you must buy tools needed, maybe cost like 5000$ with a durability like fishing rod.

Why should you pay for putting together shit you already own? Naaaaah.
sorry for double-post.
I just thought about the gun factory, suggestions to improve it are welcome, I will edit it.

Muncini

Donator
Its sound cool.. Like mafias and gangs have backrooms and shit that they have illegal things and shit...

Frisker

Donator
I /support
It's more RP if people could run drug and weapon companies in a pizza stack. But you need to send Alec an application for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.