What's new

Error: Charather Name 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, i need help with that.. Made support ticket last morning and still no answer. I really want to play with my main charather (Antonio Rodrigues) as i already have a car, all licenses and some cash..

Thank you.

T-Rock

Silver Member
There are only 2-3 admins, who are allowed to check those tickets, so you'll have to wait until they take a decision about it. :)

Katashi

Donator
Yeah, currently Alec is the only one with the ability to change your Master Account's name. When your MA name is the same as one
of your characters names, the system bugs.Being patient, is the only way right now.

If you need any more help, feel free to keep posting. If your issue has been resolved, please say so, so the helpers will be able to Lock and Archive this.

~Katashi

Katashi said:
Yeah, currently Alec is the only one with the ability to change your Master Account's name. When your MA name is the same as one
of your characters names, the system bugs.Being patient, is the only way right now.

If you need any more help, feel free to keep posting. If your issue has been resolved, please say so, so the helpers will be able to Lock and Archive this.

~Katashi
As soon as it's solved i'll tell. It's very annoying to wait. xD Especially when only one busy person can solve the issue. :p

Giga

Donator
Katashi said:
Yeah, currently Alec is the only one with the ability to change your Master Account's name.

Head Admins have the ability to change master account names as well.

Giga said:
Katashi said:
Yeah, currently Alec is the only one with the ability to change your Master Account's name.

I /assistance'd IG, they said only Alex and TommyB could.. :( Still no answer to my ticket.

Giga

Donator
Antonio_Rodrigues said:
Giga said:
Katashi said:

I /assistance'd IG, they said only Alex and TommyB could.. :( Still no answer to my ticket.

You can try to make an /assistance when you see TommyB in-game. Maybe he can help in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.