What's new

Erm... Hi?

Codac

Donator
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
5,234
So... I'm not ban evading unless only my IP was banned and its changed now after numerous things, but I could've sworn my account was banned. I don't know if its an accident I'm unbanned, or if I'm supposed to be unbanned, or WHAT, but I randomly tried logging in and it worked... I messaged TommyB on Skype and I really don't know what else to do about it... I'm posting this in the place I'm guessing it'll get reported the quickest. Other then that, I dunno what to do though honestly. So... Hi, and bye.


PS: If you want to add me on Skype or something, "codac3" / Nick.
 

Nesset

Donator
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
4,387
Location
Karmøy, Norway
Codac said:
So... I'm not ban evading unless only my IP was banned and its changed now after numerous things, but I could've sworn my account was banned. I don't know if its an accident I'm unbanned, or if I'm supposed to be unbanned, or WHAT, but I randomly tried logging in and it worked... I messaged TommyB on Skype and I really don't know what else to do about it... I'm posting this in the place I'm guessing it'll get reported the quickest. Other then that, I dunno what to do though honestly. So... Hi, and bye.


PS: If you want to add me on Skype or something, "codac3" / Nick.

:( Get un-banned buddy. I miss you <3 :tongue2: .
 

Codac

Donator
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
5,234
I messaged Jboi to either re-ban me, or let me stay unbanned. Whats going to come, I don't know. But, probably a ban.
 

Nesset

Donator
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
4,387
Location
Karmøy, Norway
Codac said:
I messaged Jboi to either re-ban me, or let me stay unbanned. Whats going to come, I don't know. But, probably a ban.

Sadly I think the same. It was good times with you man. Axiom will never be the same without you, I will hit you up on skype one of these days! :D
 

Codac

Donator
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
5,234
Yea. Well, at least I have the chance to get my Skype to those that want to try and keep in contact with me. Was expecting to already be banned by now... I guess Jboi doesn't read PM's.

I'mma miss you all when I get banned. I honestly regret what I did. Let me paste a Skype conversation with Castorr explaining why I did what I did with Chris. For any of those that didn't know (I'm sure Evans/BigD, whoever it was that watched me and Chris have sex, you already know this n had a big laugh outta it), I'm bisexual.

Yea... Which I am sorry for honestly. The only reason I did it was because, many people don't know this, me and Chris were sorta... Close to say the least at the time.
[7/4/2014 11:56:48 PM] Codac: So.. It wasn't really peer pressure (or whatever its called), but I sorta just didn't care because I... Yea.
[7/4/2014 11:56:57 PM] Codac: Which now I regret because we rarely even talk to each other.
[7/4/2014 11:58:20 PM] Codac: Sigh... All because I had to ask a question when I was messing around with him. I joked around pretending I had the dev server IP that I saw on TeamViewer from a couple months before, which I didn't. And he resent me the IP + password for dev and told me to get on and do as much damage as possible...
[7/4/2014 11:59:33 PM] Codac: But, I'm sure you don't really give a fuck. But, I really only did it because Chris and me were quite close, and we had been arguing at the time... Saved our relationship for nothing.
 

Castorr

Donator
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
4,054
Location
Portsmouth
I'll say this before its locked, fair enough he fucked up, badly(?) sure, but everyone deserves a second chance, he's been gone a while, I was the one who actually banned him for ban evading, and in his defence he came to me and told me that he had been ban evading, in which I have respect for him. Him and Nick Waters were both /decent/ friends of mine, both decent roleplayers, and decent people, but sadly they fucked it up with one, silly mistake, which sure they had made some damage, but nothing that wasn't irreversible, and personal information, sure. But, you can get all that easily in any other means, it truly was a stupid reason for them to get themselves banned, I mean they deserve the ban, but they shouldn't have done it. I /personally/ wouldn't keep him perm-banned, he's done more than his fair punishment, but thats just my opinion 'eh.

Call me a hypocrite from my other post, but a lot changes when someone comes to you and tells you the truth, and the backstory behind everything.
 

Codac

Donator
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
5,234
Castorr said:
I'll say this before its locked, fair enough he fucked up, badly(?) sure, but everyone deserves a second chance, he's been gone a while, I was the one who actually banned him for ban evading, and in his defence he came to me and told me that he had been ban evading, in which I have respect for him. Him and Nick Waters were both /decent/ friends of mine, both decent roleplayers, and decent people, but sadly they fucked it up with one, silly mistake, which sure they had made some damage, but nothing that wasn't irreversible, and personal information, sure. But, you can get all that easily in any other means, it truly was a stupid reason for them to get themselves banned, I mean they deserve the ban, but they shouldn't have done it. I /personally/ wouldn't keep him perm-banned, he's done more than his fair punishment, but thats just my opinion 'eh.

Call me a hypocrite from my other post, but a lot changes when someone comes to you and tells you the truth, and the backstory behind everything.

Yea. I have a feeling most people didn't know I did it because I was trying to fix a relationship with someone I felt I honestly liked a lot, and in the end it wasn't even worth it because we don't talk anymore.
 

Nesset

Donator
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
4,387
Location
Karmøy, Norway
Personally. heres my 2 cents. You did something dumb but there was no permanent damage. Codac is a very good person OOCly and I would vouch for him any day. Codac4Un-ban
 

Codac

Donator
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
5,234
Well, I got 3 peoples vote that I should be unbanned. But I don't think thats enough to get an unban appeal successful.
 

Prince

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
4,342
Location
Montclair, CA
Codac said:
Well, I got 3 peoples vote that I should be unbanned. But I don't think thats enough to get an unban appeal successful.
just because someone supports your ban appeal doesn't mean your chances of being unbanned increase. chaos got major support but was denied a lot.
 
Top