What's new

Denied Engine off button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
I was thinking, most of us are lazy by nature, and I always forget using /eoff and end up paying for fuelcans.

So, I suggest being able to /eoff with the "2" key, or KEY_SUBMISSION, I think it's called. This can only be used if your speed is 5MPH or less, so it isn't used as some instant brake tool.

Simple but useful. Would help me remembering it.
 

Belgier

Donator
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
2,183
Location
Belgium
Mèhh, I just putted in my Keybinder at "0" (zero)

Just like I did with /enter /exit /lock /unlock /inventory /stats /lockhouse and /unlockhouse
 

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
Alec said:
It can be added and should it also turn on the vehicle?
Actually, that would be nice. Move /eon to that button too. Space is a bit unnatural for me, to be fairly honest.
 

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
346
Icy_Blight said:
Alec said:
It can be added and should it also turn on the vehicle?
Actually, that would be nice. Move /eon to that button too. Space is a bit unnatural for me, to be fairly honest.
Wait a minute don't we use LShit button to turn the engine on?
 

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
Joe Corleone said:
Icy_Blight said:
Alec said:
It can be added and should it also turn on the vehicle?
Actually, that would be nice. Move /eon to that button too. Space is a bit unnatural for me, to be fairly honest.
Wait a minute don't we use LShit button to turn the engine on?
Ooooh yeah my bad. I changed my keys to sprint on shift and jump on space.

Sprint on space? Jump on shift? Now THATS unnatural.
 

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
346
Icy_Blight said:
Joe Corleone said:
Icy_Blight said:
Alec said:
It can be added and should it also turn on the vehicle?
Actually, that would be nice. Move /eon to that button too. Space is a bit unnatural for me, to be fairly honest.
Wait a minute don't we use LShit button to turn the engine on?
Ooooh yeah my bad. I changed my keys to sprint on shift and jump on space.

Sprint on space? Jump on shift? Now THATS unnatural.
Same here Sprint on space and Jump on shift.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top