What's new

ENB bugging my game after I alt+tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudor

Donator
Hello! I have Freezin's enb and when I alt+tab it's very fast, but after like 5 times of tabbing, my game window becomes white and the game suddenly crashes. After that, there's a whole fuckery, I have to modify the gta_sa.exe to another name, then go into regedit and rename the game in SAMP too. After that, I have to go on my computer > properties > device manager > disable my GPU and enable it again. After that, I have to start SAMP, and it's gonna run on my intel HD. After it starts, I /q and go to nvidia control panel and select the game, put it work on the nvidia gpu.
If someone can help my game stop crashing, that would be very, very uselful, because it's a lot of work to do in order to make my game work.
Thanks!

mark

Administrator
what gpu do u got
try messing with the ini file with freezins and disable fullscreen if thats what its called

Melly

Donator
I’m not entirely sure whether this would cause a problem, but do you pause the game before tabbing? I had an issue with the ENB as well, but pausing before tabbing fixed it.

Tudor

Donator
I’m not entirely sure whether this would cause a problem, but do you pause the game before tabbing? I had an issue with the ENB as well, but pausing before tabbing fixed it.
I'll try that, thanks.
what gpu do u got
try messing with the ini file with freezins and disable fullscreen if thats what its called
I got a gtx 1050ti and the game is not fullscreen, its in some borderless mode.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Try running as admin, try running in win 7 compatibility mode, are you using any widescreen fixes? If so, that could also be the issue. If not, try install the two most common ones (I forgot the names, but it should be no hassle finding them).

Status
Not open for further replies.