What's new

Emma's Photography Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie

Banned
D2nSKv4.png

px1Y1KA.png

Emma's Photography focuses on all aspects of Photography, including Potrait Photography (single or multiple), Fomat Photos (for licenses, passports etc), Event Photography (weddings, birthdays etc), Architectural Photography (interiors, houses, businesses etc), Nature Photography and others. Emma's Photography is here for all your photography needs, whether you want your son's wedding day to be captured in amazing album, your family portrait taken as a memories, amazing scene photos in case you are in love with Nature or you just want a new Facebook profile picture. Prices are different for different types of Photography, like $5 (($500)) per photo for Portrait Photography, $30 (($3000)) per 30 minutes for Event Photography etc.

Emma's Photography provides their service and are available every day. Just hit us up via call and schedule an appointment. Remember, you should mention all the details regarding your needs, so Emma can bring the respective tools needing for the job.

We will be posting photos on Nature and Architectural things as well, and if you like our photos and would like to have a copy of a photo, you can get it for $3 (($300)) only.

Contact Information:
4343-246
[email protected]

LLl8S8v.png

Emma's Photography is a legal faction, run by Emma Martinez. Emma Martinez is also an employee of Axiom Corporation, and she is passionate about the Photography. She has made her passion professional so she is doing this as a side-business as well. I will be posting the screenshots of the roleplay and Emma's Photos here as well. Any commments/suggestions are welcomed :)

Tiger

Donator
Nice concept. Looking forward to some photos and screens!

Nesset

Donator
I like this... I would love to do some photography RP. Concidering I do photography in reality too. Looks great!
Just remembered your in Axiom too. I'll have to meet you ICly :)

Anonymous

I love the concept of this and much you tried to think out the box in the styles of your RP, I wish you the best of luck with it

Prescription

Donator
i dont it should be a faction topic but maybe a general ic one, as its just one person but good luck regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.