What's new

Elite Trucking (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurik Cherdenko

James Little said:
I am hoping that our men get the Country Rifle as a starting weapon.
Get your own country rifles. I dont start with an ak47 cos im russian

James Little

Seeing as how we will be doing High Risk, Top Secret, loads for aperture, I think ti would fit. Seeing as how Aperture, police, and all start with weapons. All I am asking for is the Country Rifle, not AK's or M4's. I don't think that is too much to ask for.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
James Little said:
Seeing as how we will be doing High Risk, Top Secret, loads for aperture, I think ti would fit. Seeing as how Aperture, police, and all start with weapons. All I am asking for is the Country Rifle, not AK's or M4's. I don't think that is too much to ask for.
Country Rifle doesn't look strong but it is.

Yurik Cherdenko

James Little said:
Then make your own like everybody else or if you do loads for appeture get them to rply supply you with guns.... Stop tryin to freeload

Ian

Diamond Member
In honesty, all these points people are saying like "I am russian but I don't get an AK" is just... Not well thought out... The TAXI drivers get 9mms, Aperture has Deagles and Spas, and so on (Most company related factions spawn with a weapon...) I see no true damn downside to letting them have COUNTRY RIFLES when they are hauling loads that people will obviously try to steal...

"Oh might as well let a shipment of Mysterious Goo worth millions of dollars go down the highway without ANY form of protection, oh we are smart..." That summerizes my point, of course Aperture will keep an eye on said load, but the driver needs something to protect his hide... Well we might as well give them a /buy option to buy the damn things instead of spawning them, if that makes people happy... (/buy is only for said faction...)

(I also loved this, it is from outernet, "Corperations get almost everything on a silver platter")

James Little

1.Trainee
2.Driver
3.Mechanic
4.Heavy Hauler
5.Owner Operator
6.CEO
7.Big Boss Man

Walker

Decoy said:
((I think this is pretty dumb))
(( Yeah, it's in gang selection? Truckers ain't gang, and still it would be cool around like /r and talking , trucking frequence, that's good, but as elite? i don't think so ))

Status
Not open for further replies.