What's new

Elite Trucking (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Why would it be a gang though? I mean...I just can't imagine IRL a bunch of fat beer belly truckers going around and getting in shootouts with the Crips.

beauhobbs

Joshy said:
Why would it be a gang though? I mean...I just can't imagine IRL a bunch of fat beer belly truckers going around and getting in shootouts with the Crips.
I could.....

Yurik Cherdenko

beauhobbs said:
Joshy said:
I could.....
I know I could too but i still agree with Josh, just dosent make much sense to me why it needs to be a gang

Fox

Banned
Matt_Moretti said:
((/nosupport)) .. I mean really.. I know you took effort into this app and i respect that but I don't think to many people will take this serious enough at all. But still best of luck to you.
It's already Official. They almost have their HQ set up for 1.0 in the Development Server. Also, it's James and Mick running it. They aren't going to hire retards who don't take the job seriously.

Yurik Cherdenko

I dont see this gang working out very well with 2 hot tempered admins running it

Alec

Retired Admin
I don't think its a full scale gang but more of a group of serioustruckers that are into very RP driving/hauling.
The faction is being put in 1.0 and the HQ is ready in BC.

James Little

To all who think this is a gang, you are sorely mistaken. This is a faction of top notch drivers, not a gang. This faction will be hauling top secret loads for aperture and other businesses who may need a delivery. It will not be a gang, and we wont shoot random people, like Blue Dynasty does. We will only shoot at those who shoot at us, in self defense. I am hoping that our men get the Country Rifle as a starting weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.