What's new

Elite Trucking (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Little

Ever since I was a kid I have always wanted to get into trucking and possibly start up my own business. It all started when I worked for my grandfather. I would haul loads from San Fierro docks to Los Santos airport, and to Los Venturas airport. Occasionally I would be asked to haul loads in the woods to the lumber mill in Angel Pine.

After being a CEO of the cabbie company for several weeks, I felt that it was not my calling. I have always been a big fan of truckers, and have always loved the idea of being out on the open road. I decided after much consideration to make a trucking group, not just ordinary truckers, but the "Top Guns" of the trucking industry. We will not compete with other trucking companies, but work together with them. As far as gangs are concerned we have no beef with them and will not cause trouble with them, as we are a family, and friendly oriented organization.

I would like to organize a Faction called Elite Trucking.

This faction would consists of Red Counties top elite truck drivers.

I would like the HQ to be at the Trucking Depot, that is beside the gas station, west of Los Santos.

They would have Road Trains specific for the Faction and would do the regular trucking jobs along with the others.

The rules of applying for a position would be extremely strict, and strongly enforced.

Rules:

These truck drivers would have to be the safest and most courteous drivers.

They will have to know the rules of the road.
They will also have to know how to back a trailer up properly.

If they are found to cause trouble with the police, local citizens, and/or gangs they will be fired immediately.

This includes:
Ramming people's cars
Shooting at people
Threatening people with the sheer size of their rig.

James Little.

OOC

These are the skins That could be used.

Hopkins

Silver Member
((So it's a bunch of good drivers who do the trucking side job?))

James Little

((This is IC, do not use lol and shit like that joshy, and I don't see why we can't ahve a Trucking Faction, hell it is a RP server))

Hopkins

Silver Member
(( gang topics shouldn't be IC. It's just people posting comments about their gang. Or something. If you want to make an IC thing about it, put it in the IC section. That's just my input on that though. ))

Joshy

(( Argh. Yea it's dumb. But anyways if he wants a trucking faction, then who's stopping him. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.