What's new

Elite Trucking Newsletter April - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyrick

Retired Admin

Elite Trucking Newsletter - April- July 2016

[legend=darkblue| Introduction]whiteWhen myself and Michael Novak took over the company our main goal was stability. We did not care about numbers or profit, we just want San Andreas to get a consistent service from start to finish. This was not going to be an easy task, and we are still working on ensuring we do so. We've been keen on new blood and have been concentrating on recruitment as we want people to better their lives. If you're a hard worker who is keen to learn you will always be welcome at Elite Trucking. The past few months have not been easy with sickness and unpaid leave on the rise, which has also affected the Management team - this has made it much harder to get deliveries out on time but it's something we have worked extremely hard on. Remember, if you need a delivery you can always give us a call after your order has been processed.[/legend]

[legend=darkblue| Departments]whiteUnfortunately I had to take some time away from the United States to go home and see family for an extended period of time, whilst I was away the Commercial Delivery department was struggling. I decided to give Howard Jones full control of the department on a temporary basis to keep the department moving. Due to his sheer passion and dedication to the job I spoke with Novak and we decided to give him the permanent position. below are some words from Howard himself.

Firstly, I'd like like to thank Michael [referring to Meyrick] for giving me the opportunity to lead the Commercial Delivery Department. I have some plans up my sleeve which I need to put into action but I've been held up with a bunch of paperwork which has prevented me from doing so. I have made the decision to close the recruitment very soon based on the fact that the department has enough staff as it is. If need be, we'll recruit further. I plan to develop the department to incorporate other ways of earning money, much like the Maintenance Department currently has. I also plan on incorporating cargo classifications for hazardous goods to provide more possibilities for those within the company and department. I'll keep everyone updated as things change; if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Howard Jones
Vice President[/legend]

[legend=darkblue| Recruitment]whitePrevious management dating back to 2014 have always had a minimalist approach to the staffing at Elite Trucking, but we're different. Without trying to sound too much like an English MP, we want to create more jobs for more hard working people within the county and if you're a hard worker then you are welcome. Our initial aim was to hire twenty more people in to the business, we now have over thirty employees. We are now San Andreas' biggest employer in the private sector, a fantastic achievement. We will be closing recruitment in the next couple of days whilst we have our quarterly performance reviews and then we will begin the hiring process once again. If you submit your application and recruitment closes before you've completed the process then you will still receive your interview and practical test.[/legend]

[legend=darkblue| Management Changes]whiteIt's been a busy few months within the company, we'd firstly like to welcome Trevor Oak to the management team, who joined the team in December 2015, and was promoted to Supervisor in April. He was promoted once again to Manager this month to fill a position.

We'd also like to congratulate Howard Jones who filled my position of Vice President during my lengthy annual leave (and not so sunny trip to England.) We decided that due to his excellent efforts we would keep him in this position and have two Vice Presidents.

Finally, we'd like to welcome Adhele Haynes to the management team, Adhele was promoted to Supervisor earlier this month due to her excellent effort in the company. Adhele is a fun and hard working individual with lots of great ideas, we're looking forward to working with her.[/legend]

[legend=darkblue| Closing Statement]whiteFirst of all, we've managed to drag Michael Novak out of his cave for a few words.

"As months has passed since the day I became the president, the company has began to gain steady income and reliable workers within these past few months.

We're still looking to improve to something even bigger, taking parts in areas we haven't gone to lately, such as air and sea transportation. The company's Commercial Delivery Department will be revamped into something bigger, where they have more opportunities to work around with.

Also the Maintenance Department has gone through a revamp and we're looking to expand more into construction work as the county doesn't currently have a company that would fix such issues.

I'm looking forward to make this company to what I see it in my mind. Few of my ideas has been brought to use and I can already see a difference to what it used to be."

Michael Novak,
President, Elite Trucking

It's been a great year so far for the company, we have an excellent management team backed up by an even better group of employees. We're still dedicated to being the best employer in San Andreas. Our aim is to ensure we deliver on time, with a smile. We will continue to providing great opportunities to our employees to give them the best career path possible. We'd like to thank the public who were extremely patient in the first few months of the year whilst we were quite unstable, I hope you can see the very visible improvements.

Until next quarter,

Michael Meyrick
Vice President, Elite Trucking[/legend]

Newsletter and it's contents are copyrighted to Elite Trucking Company (1927-2018). All contents above written and published by Vice President Michael Meyrick unless stated otherwise. All information above is known to be factual however Elite Trucking nor Michael Meyrick accept no liability if any information is found incorrect.

Meyrick

Retired Admin
((IC and OOC replies are accepted and most appreciated. Please use (( OOC )) brackets when your response is as such. ))

OutWorld

Donator
((I think it's my first time reading a whole newsletter for a faction, (if you know what I mean). Good job!))

Suicide001

Just finished reading thw whole Guide, and i happy that someone had the idea to do this.
For this reason i d'like to be part of this faction, honestly i don't know how to apply that's why i am writing on this message. If someone can explain me please PM me.

Meyrick

Retired Admin
Suicide001 said:
Just finished reading thw whole Guide, and i happy that someone had the idea to do this.
For this reason i d'like to be part of this faction, honestly i don't know how to apply that's why i am writing on this message. If someone can explain me please PM me.
((Hey buddy! We're not recruiting right now but keep on eye on this forum - viewforum.php?f=970

We'll re-open recruitment soon! I'm glad you like our faction.))

Status
Not open for further replies.