What's new

Denied Edited weapon damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
I know this would help Dmers, but it would also help Rp. LSRP has edited the weapon damage, and I would really like to see it here as well. I really think weapon damages should be raised by a shitload. Nothing will insta-kill of course, but it should do a very high amount of damage. If you have suggestions of about how much damage a wepaon should do, post it below please.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I remember PMing Alec about this before.

I'm thinking Desert Eagles should do an addition 40 damage.

SD pistols + 25

Snipers + 50 (Should insta kill imho)

Colts + 15

MP5's + 20

AK's + 30

M4's + 35

Shotgun + 45

That's enough really though. And this is actually really hard to script. A hell load of math involved and loads of work. It is possible though.

Icy

Gold Member
I support it partly...

If this is implemented, the suggestion involving freezing you for paramedics to respond when you're at 10% HP becomes just about useless, as most weapons will oneshot you.

But I think it would be realistic if dual pistols could 3-shot people without armor. EDIT: It's more realistic, than running around shooting at someone for 2 minutes as it is now.

M4 damage needs to be upped too. I can shoot two clips after someone in armor and they still live. (Or maybe I just have a bad aim)

Akira

Bronze Member
Hopkins said:
I remember PMing Alec about this before.

I'm thinking Desert Eagles should do an addition 40 damage.

SD pistols + 25

Snipers + 50 (Should insta kill imho)

Colts + 15

MP5's + 20

AK's + 30

M4's + 35

Shotgun + 45

That's enough really though. And this is actually really hard to script. A hell load of math involved and loads of work. It is possible though.
I think deagles should be exclusive for the Police officers since it is a very powerful gun and to replace it to Silenced pistol.

(In my opinion there shouldn't be 9mm's. The reason is it's hard to shoot against with. and it's kinda dumb running in circles and shooting. Which makes the weapons too deadly.)

Hopkins

Silver Member
Akira said:
I think deagles should be exclusive for the Police officers since it is a very powerful gun and to replace it to Silenced pistol.

(In my opinion there shouldn't be 9mm's. The reason is it's hard to shoot against with. and it's kinda dumb running in circles and shooting. Which makes the weapons too deadly.)
I also think it's dumb for people to be running around with silenced pistols though since they're very hard to obtain in real life. Desert eagles should be more common to civilians imo. They're the most realistic handgun.

Icy

Gold Member
Hopkins said:
Akira said:

I also think it's dumb for people to be running around with silenced pistols though since they're very hard to obtain in real life. Desert eagles should be more common to civilians imo. They're the most realistic handgun.
You have any idea how hard Desert Eagles are to obtain IRL?

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Hopkins said:
Akira said:

I have a silenced in my post office :D

Hopkins

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
You have any idea how hard Desert Eagles are to obtain IRL?
Basically what I mean is that the desert eagle on GTA SA is the most realistic when it comes to handguns in weapons. One shot subtracts half of your life, two will kill you basically. Which is realistic. Do you have to roleplay that the deagle is a .50 caliber desert eagle? No you don't. You could RP it as a USP.22, .38 special, .45 caliber, glock.17, or maybe even a colt .45. It's just a realistic handgun. It would be much better than having 9mm's running around and shooting in circles that take about 10-15 shots to kill someone with. Or silenced pistols which take about the same amount of shots. Plus it has a silencer on it, which is almost impossible to obtain unless you're apart of the military.. or mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.