What's new

Denied Driving school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Sure, lay out a whole set of check points for the driving test, an location for the driving school, the costs of the license, the way you get the license, how the school works.

Decoy

Silver Member
And another thing, you have to finish the test with your car in a good state, not all fucked up and everything. If your car gets wrecked more than like 20% you fail.
So people would actually try drive more carefully.

Mr LCFC

I think you should be able to still drive cars without a licence ((Think about the noobs))

Decoy

Silver Member
Earl Peterson said:
I think you should be able to still drive cars without a licence ((Think about the noobs))
We're gonna be getting rid of all the noobs.. We dont want noobs in our server. A Real Roleplayer would understand that you couldnt drive..

But you could just make it so a message pops up sayins "Warning, you are driving without a Drivers License. The Police may arrest you." or somethin like that..
And cops should always be on the look out for people driving without a license..

Drivers license is just needed if you dont wanna keep on being busted..

Mr LCFC

Decoy said:
Earl Peterson said:
We're gonna be getting rid of all the noobs.. We dont want noobs in our server. A Real Roleplayer would understand that you couldnt drive..

But you could just make it so a message pops up sayins "Warning, you are driving without a Drivers License. The Police may arrest you." or somethin like that..
And cops should always be on the look out for people driving without a license..

Drivers license is just needed if you dont wanna keep on being busted..
Thats what i'm saying Noobs ((Btw i'm not flameing them with that term it's just a term that there new)).May need a car to drive around the tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.