What's new

Denied Dont you think the servers max pop is too low?, and we should advertise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo

Donator
Dont you think that having the servers max pop to 60 is far too low and to incrase the population we should advertise more?

Repost what you think or if you have any suggestions

Icy

Gold Member
The server is never full. No I don't think 60 is too little, I like the way it is now. Most people know each other n' all.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
I think that would be a good suggestion.. everyone knows everyone though, But some parts of the Day are just empty and It can get pretty boring. I think enough people donate to get some more slots. If anything, I could always good the server up on a server box I own.. It would cost a little but not hardly any compared to what your paying now alec.. The box is located in the US, and Runs a good Ping all the time.. So let me know, if your interested in more slots for less money.

Thanks, Matt!

Geo

Donator
RE: Max pop

Matt_Moretti said:
I think that would be a good suggestion.. everyone knows everyone though, But some parts of the Day are just empty and It can get pretty boring. I think enough people donate to get some more slots. If anything, I could always good the server up on a server box I own.. It would cost a little but not hardly any compared to what your paying now alec.. The box is located in the US, and Runs a good Ping all the time.. So let me know, if your interested in more slots for less money.

Thanks, Matt!
well im not very techincal and every thing but it sounds not a bad idea huh?

Taras

If we wish to have more slots that we should give to a server more donations

Nikita_Cherdenko

Have you seen +80 player servers? they are a DM fest, you'd need 3 times more admins, you'd need at least 3 on all the time, and the admins wouldn't be able to rage at people cos then more DMing would happen. /nosupport this, why fix it if it isn't broke?

Status
Not open for further replies.