What's new

Don't see the point in this server no more.

Mr LCFC

This server isn't a RP server it's a Level making money making server.I really cannot be botherd to stay anymore.I just wanna say a couple of names I wanna thank
Lex_Waqqa first time I was on the server you accept me into your mafia,Great RP times.Goodluck with it and the mafia ;)
Donnie Mariano When I joined Lex's these were Partners now their enemies :p But I had some good RP experiences with him.
Yass You were a good RPer and some time to RP with you.
Cruzito Great guy knew a long time .
Mikihail and Yurik Hope you get the mafia offical.
Jamie Cook been a great friend and a great RPer.
Alec:For making this server ofcource.

Well pce yall,Hope you get rid of those retards.

Bai

Yurik Cherdenko

bye and i agree with you, i dont play anymore either tho i havent bothered to make a quit thing and still check the forums.
best of luck, was fun playing with you

Harold

Silver Member
Peace, the server is beein worked on to create more RP i know. So why not stay and be patient

Mr LCFC

Damian_Clerks said:
Peace, the server is beein worked on to create more RP i know. So why not stay and be patient
I've been Patient long enough.And RP should be on the server always.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Earl, I understand you very well and I think that I can´t say more then thank you.
Thank you for your friendship and thank you for recommending this server to me, he knows what I´m talking about ;)

Have fun amigo!

Harold

Silver Member
Earl Peterson said:
Damian_Clerks said:
I've been Patient long enough.And RP should be on the server always.
Well its your choise to leave , So i guess Peace and good luck with what ever you are doing to do.

Mr LCFC

Cruzito Canderias said:
Earl, I understand you very well and I think that I can´t say more then thank you.
Thank you for your friendship and thank you for recommending this server to me, he knows what I´m talking about ;)

Have fun amigo!
Cheers mate :D

Also I'll vist the forums now and again see if this is solved.