What's new

Donating with a PaySafeCard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Donator
I also wonder it, and if not then could we make this option possible?

Codac

Donator
It's not possible and probably won't be, at the moment Paypal is the only way to donate.

Henderson

Retired Admin
Tommy has said that PayPal is the only - and will remain the only - way that players can donate to the server. All of the set-up is already there and for the small number of people who'd rather use another system - it's not a viable solution for the sever as a whole.

.Nate

Bronze Member
Henderson said:
Tommy has said that PayPal is the only - and will remain the only - way that players can donate to the server. All of the set-up is already there and for the small number of people who'd rather use another system - it's not a viable solution for the sever as a whole.

1. Not everyone is 18 years old and owns a paypal account.
2. Not everyone can access their paypal account (Parents/Friends/Family)
3. You can easily purchase a PaySafeCard at the gas station, without having to transfer money to your PayPal account.

I guess there are some (?) that would appreciate that payment method

Nick

Donator
.Nate said:
Henderson said:

1. Not everyone is 18 years old and owns a paypal account.
2. Not everyone can access their paypal account (Parents/Friends/Family)
3. You can easily purchase a PaySafeCard at the gas station, without having to transfer money to your PayPal account.

I guess there are some (?) that would appreciate that payment method
The problem is that PayPal is already set up so that Tommy doesn't have to do anything. When you donate, you automatically get your benefits ig. If you donated with paysafe them tommy would have to do it manually and that's a massive effort.

I recommend you either create a PayPal account and say you're 18 (I've had mine since I was 13 lol) or you find somebody who is willing to donate for you in exchange for your paysafe card.

Status
Not open for further replies.