What's new

Donating via Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chungus

Donator
Really quick and simple, I absolutely refuse to use PayPal. I've had a terrible experience with them and have nearly went to court over it but they ended up just refunding the money they owed and limited my account. I do however have Bitcoin, which in my opinion is better cause of no fees and you can get it exchanged into PayPal.

Is this an option?

Henderson

Retired Admin
Tommy has said that PayPal is the only - and will remain the only - way that players can donate to the server. All of the set-up is already there and for the small number of people who'd rather use another system - it's not a viable solution for the sever as a whole.

Emmalee

Donator
There are methods to exchange bitcoin for USD. I have not really looked into this site, I just googled it and it looks pretty good. They claim there are no fees and such. https://www.exchangemycoins.com/
However, if this doesn't suit your fancy, I'm sure you could find someone willing to make a donation for you in exchange for bitcoin. I have friends that use it quite frequently if you would like me to see if they would make a donation for you in exchange for bitcoin. I think they use something called Circle or CirclePay or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.