What's new

Donating Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_Charles

Donator
Hello!! I've been trying to Donate now for the Last couple days.. But the pay pal would not accept my Debit nor Credit Cards.
- Does anyone know if like a Prepaid Credit card from a Store would work?? I'm in the USA, if this matters.

:cool:But any suggestions would be Awesome.
-Thanks, Mike

bonk

Donator
Hello!! I've been trying to Donate now for the Last couple days.. But the pay pal would not accept my Debit nor Credit Cards.
- Does anyone know if like a Prepaid Credit card from a Store would work?? I'm in the USA, if this matters.

:cool:But any suggestions would be Awesome.
-Thanks, Mike

If you have a Paypal account, which most likely I assume you do, try and buy a Paypal gift card/prepaid visa for however much you wish to donate and register that on your account and donate from there.

Eriksen

Donator
Try creating a new paypal account and link the card to it. If you still have issues with the card, try contacting your contact person at the bank. Banks usually have this thingy toggled, so people can't submit online purchases etc. I'm sure they can help you better than we can.

Mike_Charles

Donator
Okay so I made a pay pal account.. Provided account creation info. Then linked my debit card to the account.. But still when I press donate on the Red County RP website it still says your PayPal Transaction doesn't work... Any suggestions?

Crepz

Donator
If your bank card that your using isn't letting you donate, either phone your bank branch up or phone paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.