What's new

Dog fights

dope sick

Silver Member
DISCLAIMER: THIS SYSTEM HAS BEEN REWORKED FOR RCRP BY ME AND WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY HATER.

1. Face-off

The first stage is about the dogs willingness to fight. During this stage a six-sided dice is rolled once for both dogs.
More willingness = More chances to attack.

1 - 2 = Scared
3 - 4 = Natural
5 - 6 = Aggressive

Scared dogs
vs scared = 1 roll.

vs natural = 1 roll.
vs aggressive = 1 roll.

Natural dogs
vs scared = 2 rolls

vs natural = 1 roll
vs aggressive = 1 roll

Aggressive dogs
vs scared = 3 rolls

vs natural = 2 rolls
vs aggressive = 1 roll

2. Attack phase

After handlers have finished their face-off rolls they now move onto the attack phase. Dogs will start with 50HP. Now a twelve sided dice is rolled for every dogs attacking turn. The most aggressive dog will strike first (If both dogs are in a scared state the handlers may /rolldice to decide who goes first.) The handler of the attacking dog may now /rolldice 12 to damage his opponents dog. Handlers may also write /do's describing what their dogs may do to each other. Example: John_smith rolls a 12 sided dice, it lands on 6. "John's dog attacks for a value of 6."

3. Rounds

Once handlers have finished their rolls a referee will call a break and state each dogs remaining hit points. "John_Smiths dog 23HP - Joe_Blogs dog 40HP." Now we will have another face-off and judge the dogs willingness to fight through rolling a six sided dice. The same as the first phase.

4. Repeat

Handlers may now repeat this process until one dog loses or one of the handlers calls a stop to fight.

I am still going to be working on this system I would like it developed, I currently have ideas to create different HP for different breeds of dog. But I will need to level the playing field in another way so not everyone picks the same breed of dog. Any suggestions and feedback would be appreciated.

Just to clarify, I do not condone any type of animal cruelty.

Hippie

Faction Consultant
did a basic concept for cock fighting at acres.
how does the dog be aggressive/scared/natural concept work in the game?

looks good

dope sick

Silver Member
I can see a Monty park filled with people ”Dogfighting”.

Not my intentions with this guide at all.

did a basic concept for cock fighting at acres.
how does the dog be aggressive/scared/natural concept work in the game?

looks good

A roll of a six sided dice for each dog. If the roll for the first dog is between 1 and 2 it would be considered scared. 3 and 4 natural, 5 and 6 aggressive. Each dogs state would decide how many attacks they get that round vs whatever state the other dog is in.