What's new

DoC Information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Donator
Now, Recently Since BCSD closed down, I have been hearing a ton of Rumors about DoC and they are getting a Scripted Jail system of some sort, or something... I would like someone to tell me if they did or not, and Yes I put this in the help section because it is a question for me. Please, Im asking if you know anything you can forum PM me it, or you can just simply reply below.

Thank you.
-Mac

Giga

Donator
There is a rumor that the Department of Corrections (DoC) along with the prison system would be scripted on the next update, which is (also rumored) to be released on December 2012. ;)

Mac

Donator
Well being close with Alec himself, with talking about him with donator things, and etc. I never once heard him mention something about DoC... Not once... But anyways I guess we will half to wait.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
I'll have to see it myself before I believe anything.. according to certain people the prison would've been added in september 2011/ somewhere in 2010 and somewhere in march 2011.

Davis

Administrator
It is rumored that the release is going to come out on the 1st of December however nothing has been confirmed. We'll just have to wait and see.

Locked and Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.