What's new

Do UFOs ( ALIENS ) exist???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

There should be option on pool, 13 Year Old Imagination fuck off, so i won't vote...

Tommy

Man , if you've seen what I did , you wouldn't talk like that
You understand Bosnian - read THIS

Translated onto ENGLISH:
HERE
is the Google Translate link , and if it doesn't work , here is the text:

Code:
Five to six minutes of flight svijetle├äÔÇíeg mysterious object were recorded with the camera tonight over Novi Travnik in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Unidentified flying object could be described as a light that changes color, shape, size, and that moves across the sky, according to witnesses the heavenly miracles over Novi Travnik, which carries Radio Busovaca.

We do not want to judge on whether it is really about visitors from distant space slopes but the pictures are there and judge for yourself.

K.S.
Photo: Igor Prole / Radio Busovaca
Pics can be found :here

Walker

Monseiur_Mimica said:
Man , if you've seen what I did , you wouldn't talk like that
You understand Bosnian - read THIS

Translated onto ENGLISH:
HERE
is the Google Translate link , and if it doesn't work , here is the text:

Code:
Five to six minutes of flight svijetle├äÔÇíeg mysterious object were recorded with the camera tonight over Novi Travnik in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Unidentified flying object could be described as a light that changes color, shape, size, and that moves across the sky, according to witnesses the heavenly miracles over Novi Travnik, which carries Radio Busovaca.

We do not want to judge on whether it is really about visitors from distant space slopes but the pictures are there and judge for yourself.

K.S.
Photo: Igor Prole / Radio Busovaca
Pics can be found :here
It's fake, it was light from building, i know about it...

Michael_Corner

IDC if the alien is a puppet/real, if I saw this at night, looking through my window, I would probably shit my pants..

[flash=1000,680]http://www.youtube.com/v/U836OeNUyqg[/flash]

(Wonder how they faked the blinking...hmmm... o.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.