What's new

Discussion about the server's 'realism'

Tiger

Donator
Hello,
I don't write many long posts but I felt it's the time to do so. Basically, before we start, yes; it's a game and a server to have fun on. But I'd like to enjoy the server by making it somewhat more realistic and I'm not asking for an insta-kill everytime I get shot in the groin area, or my bladder needing to relieve itself. Here was can just discuss what would help the server but still keep it enjoyable. I personally think that instead of having sidejobs giving $2000, make sidejobs give $300-800 whilst making the faction pays $2000. It'd 1. give more faction roleplay, 2. Make MUCH more sense and 3. In real life that is how you get money if you are legal. Think about it, you're really low on cash and you need to buy a car. You go do your job in Axiom or something, get payed 10k and bam, you worked for what you need. The current state is, "oh, I need a car, let me just go do a delivery, some trash collecting and some trucking" and get paid $10,000. It doesn't make sense because they SIDE-jobs. You won't make big money from them. I've got to go now so I'll rant on later but feel free to discuss.

Nesset

Donator
Mhm... I dunno. As a aspiring Noobie wanting quick cash. I would say no but now that I am more focused on RP. I say yes. /Support

Limuz

Donator
It's a RP server, it's a game. It's not second life. Let people earn some quick cash by doing sidejobs.

Sandman

Donator
The economy would have to be completely wiped in order for this to work, because how would newbies be able to afford cars for $50,000

Karner

Banned
Increase faction pay for legal factions
Add small amount of faction pay for illegal factions
Allow factions to own businesses and receive automatic payday. (Max: 5)
Fix the payday interest curve.
Add a small multiplier depending on player level.
Remove /signcheck [number] and allow /signcheck.
Add a check to see if someone logs in during payday period and can have payday to allow it.

Reduce vehicle repairs for damages above 650.
Add a car battery system. Lights reduce battery when engine isn't running, same with phone charger. Car won't start without battery.
Increase vehicle stock speeds

Remove the ability to set unorthodox weathers
Reduce the risk of sandstorm and rain
Reduce white flash when getting a speeding ticket