What's new

Discord Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferinho

Hello. I'm encountering an issue on Discord Verification system. I PMed Rudy with verify Ferinho but nothing happened. I haven't received any message at all. Could you guys help me with it? Thank you! :D

ThePokipsey

Donator
Hey,
I didn't want to make a new post about the same issue, but I also can't verify my account.
Thanks!

Teodora

Donator
Hey,
I didn't want to make a new post about the same issue, but I also can't verify my account.
Thanks!

Hey there. Can you please post a screenshot of the message you got when you tried to verifiy your account?

ThePokipsey

Donator
Hey there. Can you please post a screenshot of the message you got when you tried to verifiy your account?

I haven't actually tried because the bot doesn't react to my "verify", I'm still waiting for his instructions.

Teodora

Donator
Do you have a master account that's accepted? You should follow the following steps:

First you should message the Rudy bot with the following: verify MasterAccount
For example: verify TeodoraMk

Then you should log in on the website (https://redcountyrp.com/) and look for the "discord verification code" at the dashboard page. Once you found the verification code, you should send verifiy MasterAccount (add the code here) to the Rudy bot again.

ThePokipsey

Donator
The bot was having a small breakdown.
I tried again after waiting for a while and was able to verify my account!
Thanks!

Teodora

Donator
Glad that it worked! Do not hesitate to contact me via a private message if you have some issues with it again.

Copeland

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.