What's new

Discarded clips - I f**ked up compilation

LemonPower

Retired Admin

San Andreas State Police
Discarded clips - I f**ked up compilation.
DHsYEyG.jpg
Because being a hypocrite is 2000-late. Because I always complain about other people being retarded and doing non-RP shit I sometimes forget that I do my own retarded and non-RP shit. Everyone does stupid shit and no one is perfect, we should remind ourselves that next time we go from telling someone what's against the rules to fighting each other and throwing hurtful things around for something everyone has done at some point. I wish I didn't delete the worse video's when I made them, I saved these when I noticed them in my trash bin. Though most old, some new, we aren't suppose to do these things. Regardless, it is healthy to just laugh at our own mistakes and take them as they are instead of hiding them away as if it doesn't happen, getting fed up about our own imperfection and judging others for doing the same things we do. I've been a pretty big douchebag to people all over the community while the people who know me would tell you I'm the exact opposite. Getting over myself I've found the patience in me to be patient with others, and doing so I've been able to be more tolerant of the people around me and be more open and forgiving as opposed to being closed and vindictive. Instead of posting a dramatic apologetic topic I decided to post this with a bit of banter and just do things another way. Our lives are too short to stress ourselves out screaming at our computer screens no matter which walks-of-life we come from. Anyway, Enjoy the video.​

b49a8d7b06.png

Katashi

Donator
LemonPower said:

San Andreas State Police
Discarded clips - I f**ked up compilation.
DHsYEyG.jpg
Because being a hypocrite is 2000-late. Because I always complain about other people being retarded and doing non-RP shit I sometimes forget that I do my own retarded and non-RP shit. Everyone does stupid shit and no one is perfect, we should remind ourselves that next time we go from telling someone what's against the rules to fighting each other and throwing hurtful things around for something everyone has done at some point. I wish I didn't delete the worse video's when I made them, I saved these when I noticed them in my trash bin. Though most old, some new, we aren't suppose to do these things. Regardless, it is healthy to just laugh at our own mistakes and take them as they are instead of hiding them away as if it doesn't happen, getting fed up about our own imperfection and judging others for doing the same things we do. I've been a pretty big douchebag to people all over the community while the people who know me would tell you I'm the exact opposite. Getting over myself I've found the patience in me to be patient with others, and doing so I've been able to be more tolerant of the people around me and be more open and forgiving as opposed to being closed and vindictive. Instead of posting a dramatic apologetic topic I decided to post this with a bit of banter and just do things another way. Our lives are too short to stress ourselves out screaming at our computer screens no matter which walks-of-life we come from. Anyway, Enjoy the video.​

b49a8d7b06.png

1:14 That was me (Malik_Davis) and Kieran (Tyrone Clark) evading, lol. We were so happy when we crossed paths and made ya'll slam into eachother. Best thing ever,

Oldi

Platinum Member
Coolest part was when you were taking cover by the Sultan and it despawned xD

LemonPower

Retired Admin
Manu said:
You fucked up yesterday
I don't even know what that turn was about, my car wouldn't recover. Stahp spoolooring my compilations :C