What's new

Didn't know where to post this.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Alright, this is some kind of rant, I'll get straight to the point.
Non-RPers, people that can barely understand English. What the fuck are they doing here? What is the point of playing in an ENGLISH server, without barely having any knowledge of the english language?
People like Madis_Pikksilm or what the fuck his name is, some might remember Filip Morelo, Jonas Hammerlund, what the fuck they're doing here?
They probably answer " we're playing, we're having fun ". While they're having fun DMing, CarDMing, Non-rping, hacking, exploiting, they're taking the fun of the decent players.
They take businesses, good houses, waste space.
They are 24/7/365 doing side jobs without any RP. THEY ARE THE DISEASE of the server.
Before playing in the goddamn server, learn some English, learn to RP, be more mature, and then you will get some respect.
I just had to do this shit, I had to take this weight off my shoulder, since I just exploded here.

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
I've noticed it going down ever since i quited as Vladimir_Radev. Back then 90% of people spoke english and were in the server for roleplay.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
People will say that the server is not dieing, actually it is, VERY slowly but it is. Lets do something to prevent this.