What's new

[DEV/TommyB] Jimmy Delucci's refund request

LeifBirger

Donator
In-game name: Jimmy Delucci
What did you lose?: A Windsor which contained some items: Ak-47, Desert Eagle, country-rifle
What caused you to lose this item?: A bug
Evidence:
Here you can see that I do not have my Windsor anymore:
fe0d213370.jpg

Here you can see the items which I am missing:
074ffbbfec.jpg

Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [] No []
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information:I bought a Sabre and I managed to have four cars at the same time. When I logged on again after a couple of hours the Windsor had dissapeared. Therefore I am unable to retrieve my items.

I do not require a refund of the Windsor as it is a donatorvehicle, just the items will do.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Re: Jimmy Delucci's refund request

Hi, after relogging a series of times has your Windsor reappeared? I've tagged this for development.

TommyB

Owner
I'm not sure how you managed to get 4 vehicles but the reason why your Windsor isn't showing up is because the script only loads the first 3 vehicles linked to your account and totally ignores any excess after three cars have been loaded. That being said, you'll need to get rid of one of your vehicles if you want the Windsor to reappear.

LeifBirger

Donator
Thanks for your help. The Windsor and all the items reappeared when I sold my maverick, thank you.

You may go ahead and lock this.