What's new

Desyncing at server peak times

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex

Donator
The issue I had a couple of months back was my ISP over selling the highest tier internet package which resulted in over-utilization in my area - which caused major packet loss, I'm talking up to 4000ms on Teamspeak.

The only thing you can do is complain to your ISP over and over about terrible internet speeds and awful packet loss, try to get them to listen. It took my ISP around nine months to fix my issue.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
I've contacted my ISP numerous times and asked them to do a hard reset of my internet. Still no fix. I've asked them multiple times why is it that only this IP address gets packet loss and I lose connection. They claim everything from my end is 100% fine. Bandwidth is fine. They say to contact the servers administration because they think its a server issue and not on my end.

I've also seen other people claim the same thing from different parts of the world. They will desync from the server. I highly doubt this is an issue on my end and more on RCRPs host end. I'm getting sick of it and I can't even administrate. Its been like this for the past month and is why my admin score is so low. :rant:

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
Server was running super smooth when it went from 70 players to 100+. When I came back in the afternoon I started having the same desync/lag problems with 60ish people. My mind is going crazy because I still don't know how to fix this and it's not just me having this issue. :bounce:

Spook

Silver Member
I have the same problem, I play fine then boom Im desynced and have to relog. Very annoying and it doesnt happen on other servers, only here so its rcrp's issue :roll:

flyer2359x

Donator
I had it happen to my only twice within the last 3 months. But the fact that so many people seem to be having the issue I'd say it's most likely server related somehow.

Chxuitaa

Donator
Crazy Andre said:
I've also noticed its just the game itself. On the admin IRC chat I still get notifications in the IG /a chat and other admin alerts that appear on my second monitor in the irc client then 2-5 seconds later IG.
dont blame your internet for your adminstaration :D

Status
Not open for further replies.