What's new

[Description] Aperture Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Description - Aperture Corporation
After a long discussion amongst the Faction Administration and the wider Administration team, we have decided to remove Aperture Corporation from RCRP. This has been a cohesive decision between the Faction Administration team and Aperture leader, Jboi. It has been decided that in order to allow the server to improve and create a realistic, heavy roleplay experience for everybody present then the faction does need to go. I would like to thank everybody from Aperture for their time in the faction over the years, but this is a move made to improve RCRP for the better. I would like to thank Jboi and other Aperture Executives for understanding our concerns. This has been a long, in-depth discussion but I do not feel the need to outline the specific issues or concerns discussed here.

This will be fully roleplayed in-character by Aperture as an in-character migration of the Agency. This is just an OOC notice which I believe is needed given the huge presence Aperture have had on the server over the years. There will be no replacement faction for Aperture, but I understand it will leave a niche for another potential legal faction to arise in the coming months, depending on interest. For now, SASP will be fulfilling all functions Aperture conducted and the air force element of Aperture will be roleplayed by Administrators as a U.S. Air Force response.

Any questions can be submitted as a reply to this topic or forwarded to me via. forum PM or via. another RCRP affiliated program.

Best wishes,
Kemp.

Beth

Donator
Honestly it's for the best. Opens up new potential for something else too, it'd be nice to have a new well done government agency.

Jboi

Retired Admin
Beth said:
Honestly it's for the best. Opens up new potential for something else too, it'd be nice to have a new well done government agency.
Based off the discussion with FA & HoF they just want SP to be the top dog, I doubt that'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.