What's new

Denied [Denied] Helpers should be able to check applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie

Banned
As the title says, everyone other server's helpers are able to check the registration applications then why not RC-RP's helpers? You should recruit the helpers in a strict way, and give them the ability to check the applications, because admins take like 3-5 days before checking applications. My application is also in process for quite some time now :(

Please have some faith on helpers, and let them perform this task. It's only two questions, and every helpers of RCRP has ability to make correct decision on the applications.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Re: Helpers should be able to check applications!

Sorry for your wait, but according to the UCP your application was only submitted today. Nevertheless, I've responded to all of the applications.

Welcome to RC:RP.

Tiger

Donator

I like your idea. :thumbup:

Speakybutton

Retired Admin

Applications have never waited more than around 6-12 hours, and seeing as Trial Admins aren't even allowed to answer them, I don't think there's any need for helpers to be able to.

Smally

Retired Admin

Speakybutton said:
Applications have never waited more than around 6-12 hours, and seeing as Trial Admins aren't even allowed to answer them, I don't think there's any need for helpers to be able to.
Has been discussed and the only time this MIGHT EVER happen is if application waiting times go above 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.