What's new

Denied Decreasing health over time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Let me say "my bad" if this was already suggested but it would be cool to make the health bar decrease over time. It is more RP because you can't stay like 5 hours without being hungry or something. You would need food to restore it, etc. Once the bar goes under 20%, you get frozen in the /crack of /fall position and need to call the EMS. If you're too lazy to RP, then you could like give up and you would die.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Javier_Garcia said:
It's a great idea, but there's a disadvantage... It would make the life easier for the DMers/cheaters :x
Fuck the Dmers/cheaters. We're not gonna keep the server from expanding and getting better just for those muhfuckas.

Curtis.

Bronze Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Fuck the Dmers/cheaters. We're not gonna keep the server from expanding and getting better just for those muhfuckas.
Exactly, there's /ban for something right? :b
Anyway, it would be great for SAMS :D

Yass

Donator
Skypo said:
Donald_Duck said:
Once the bar goes under 20%, you get frozen in the /crack of /fall
that's gay
Youre gay.
Support
No, for once Ducky has a point, it's just plane out dumb if you're in a shoot out and your health goes below 20, or if you had just been DMed, honestly it would just encourage more /q after it happened and it would piss people the HELL off.

Nosupport.

Icy

Gold Member
Yass said:
Skypo said:
Donald_Duck said:
Once the bar goes under 20%, you get frozen in the /crack of /fall
that's gay
Youre gay.
Support
No, for once Ducky has a point, it's just plane out dumb if you're in a shoot out and your health goes below 20, or if you had just been DMed, honestly it would just encourage more /q after it happened and it would piss people the HELL off.

Nosupport.
Lol I like it, I want it to be 5-10% though. Can you run around with broken bones, gunshot wounds, internal bleeding?

NOT RLY. I like it, it'll give SAMS more jobs.

EDIT: When frozen, your health goes down by 1% every minute or so. SAMS will need to hurry to get there, and you won't be stuck forever.

PHAT SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.