K.Wilson

Platinum Member
f68d2aee29.png
reOAmj.png
7/11/2014
911 call - Location: Montgomery
Operator: 911, what is your emergency?
Witness: Guys are shooting at the park!
Operator: Montgomery Park? What do they look like?
Witness: Hispanic men! They're wearing black bandanas. There's one black male, I think.
Operator: We dispatched several cruisers towards the park; we need you to stay calm and hide somewhere where they can't see you.
......​

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Re: [XXXX]

ca49cac268.png

d9TKgKV.png

• This is a faction the leader and I decided to start off because we felt that current factions do not provide us what we want in faction roleplay (RP). Think of this roleplay (RP) as a glimpse of what gang roleplay (RP) was back then.

The faction has no sort of requirements; you are set if you can roleplay (RP). You do not have to roleplay (RP) knowing Spanish slang, simply adapt your language when you continue to roleplay (RP) with us.

Skins are on hold until I can get a modder to help me with them.

You do not need to make this your main character; an alt is PERFECTLY fine as long as you can get on when the majority of us are on, maintaining your activity is all we ask for.

We enforce the server rules along with gang rules against our members, every member is expected to maintain a stable admin record along with follow the server and gang rules.

Upon officially getting accepted into the faction you automatically agree to a character kill (CK).

bPRfaRV.png

Leader;
K.Wilson

Members;
---​

KFQhlVj.png

• Original Gangster: He/She is the one that makes most of the important decisions within the clique, and anything that he/she says goes. He is the highest rank within the clique, and leads it together with the co-leader (Gangster).

• Gangster: He/She has authority over all the ranks below. He/She can make some decisions within the clique without having to ask the leader, and has a lot of influence over the clique as a whole. He leads the clique along with the leader.

• Shot Caller: The Shot Caller has been a loyal member of the Clique for some time and he has been given some authority over others. He/She can influence some of the decisions that are made within the clique such as voting when decisions are being made.

• Thug: Someone that has proved his worth to the Clique and has earned his place within it through hard work and dedication.

• Outsider: Just a hang around that has yet to prove himself to the Clique to earn his colors, but is deemed worthy enough to be allowed to hang with other members.

LFi6kSL.png

Original Gangster - (RANK 4)

Angel Barrios - [K.Wilson]

Gangster - (RANK 3)

--VACANT--

Shot Caller - (RANK 2)

--VACANT--

Thug - (RANK 1)

--VACANT--

Outsider - (RANK 0)

--VACANT--

Member count: 1/10​

Prince

Retired Admin
Re: [XXXX]

Tiger said:
Prince said:
Tiger said:
Starting a faction.
Oh.. right; just don't really understand the current concept of it.
Think of it as a story. It'll progess; not going to write paragraphs of text. Just gonna write news reports/police reports.

Name'll be decided when I talk to the other members.

I'd also appreciate if no one posts until I get this set up at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.