What's new

David Lopez, Rest In Peace. [20. February 1993]

Antonio Marquez

Bronze Member
(( Here's the story how it all happened. ))
It was 20.February 1993.
David Lopez was doing a live broadcast about a Hispanic gang doing a shootout with the police in Las Barrancas.
He was in a News Chopper.
Blood was everywhere, cars burning, police calling for backup, death everywhere.
Then, around 15:31, a young, fat Hispanic man with granades attached on a belt going over his chest, and a Rocket Launcher in his hand, going over his shoulder, came out of a little house in the centre of the town.
He ran to a yellow Voodoo, and started throwing granades over to the police.
The explosions were everywhere, fire caught half of the city. People were screaming, some of them were calling for firefighters.
When the fat Hispanic threw the last granade he started cursing and shouting something about a helicopter. He picked up his Rocket Launcher from the floor and took out a box from the Voodoo.
He opened the box, took out a Rocket, loaded it in the Rocket Launcher, and took aim on the chopper.
David Lopez saw the Hispanic aiming at him. He shouted on the pilot: "Holy Shit, get out from here!"
The Hispanic fired the rocket.
Since the helicopter was moving, the rocket hit it's tail.
The tail fell off and the helicopter started falling and spinning.
The helicopter fell on a nerby's Beef Shop statue, a cow.
The helicopter smashed and killed the pilot, David was bleeding heavily. He fell out of the helicopter, fell on the fence located on the roof of the Beef Shop, fell off the fence and fell down on a rock infront of the shop.
David hit the rock with his head, which killed him on the spot.

The Hispanic's continued the fight with the police, the police was killed to the last man.
The Hispanic's escaped...

Antonio Marquez

Bronze Member
(( :D I forgot about this story... I don't play on the server anymore :(
Thanks to Jamie Cook for being a good friend, Lex Waqqa, "the gangsta" xD, and "Playboy X"( forgot your name :/ ), it's been fun guys...
I might come back one day... I changed name to Patrick Ireland, so if you see me, be kind and say "Hello", cuz I won't be there much...))

Antonio Marquez

Bronze Member
Pax said:
Antooonioooo! Sssup. I remember you from EVL :O ))
(( Yeah... David Lopez died 20.Feb.2010(1993 ICly). I think ELV is dead, no?
I can't believe it's been a year... It's been fun. ))

Paxie

Donator
Maybe two :O. It didn't really die, we became La Onda and now Hillside Trece la onda, though I quit it now ))