Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonwoodie

Banned
Master Account: Devonwoodie
IG Name: Bill Salinas
IG Level: 1
Admin who banned you: Daniel Reyd
Reason for ban: Trolling or dont even remember?
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): This is complicated thing and buggy. Yes, I got first jailed by Sean OSullivan "Reason: Using OOC term IG chat." I didnt do that in any time (Lag?) Or mistake?). Then i logged out because i couldn't even pm to him in jail why he banned me without reason so i decided to log out. Then i was out of jail and i thought he understanded it he got the wrong id and pmed to him. Then he didnt answer. In 2sec when i walked out of jail Daniel Reid jailed me: "Reason: Trolling,". I tried to pm him in jail but it didnt work. Then i re-logged for pming him and it worked. I asked why he banned me for trolling and he said for that i pissed. Yes, i pissed in the street corner not for trolling. There was cop next to me and i said RPly "Uhh.. Gotta take a piss" I pissed (Because i RP that my character is a drunk. Then he asked why i pissed on someones car in next to corner. I have a laggy keyboard and my samsung computer lags so much that i didnt even know that. I pissed just in the corner not in the car. Then he asked why i keep Re-Logging. I answered that i cant PM to you in jail in some sessions and explained why it seemed i pissed in car and i was not trying to troll. Then he put me again to jail "Reason: Trolling," I Relogged because i wanted to PM him and talk to him to let me out of jail because it was from lag. Then he banned me because of trolling?..
Admit to offense? (yes/no): I pissed on the corner but not to the car. I was not trolling i RPed the piss realistically on the corner.
Other comments: -

Prince

Retired Admin
Could've messaged BigD after you were "released" from ajail but instead you decided to go off with a friend. On 3 separate occasions BigD and I have a jailed you but you went and took advantage of the bug.

Devonwoodie

Banned
I didnt abuse the bug. I wanted to PM him right away because the piss thing happened from the bug and i had to wait 90min in Jail for nothing. I thought you released me and like i said i re-logged for that i can PM to admin. You un-ban hackers and others but you banned me from PMing to admin. This is ridiculous. You must be kidding.. :D Dont un-ban PMers to admin but un-ban hackers. Nice server bro! If you want to ban me from this and dont even give me a chance (or what ive done wrong because this happened from lag?) so ban me then :D.. I expected fair admins and good RP from this server but the thruth isnt that like i see..

Prince

Retired Admin
If anything hackers are the least likely to get unbanned. I just don't understand that AFTER you were released you did not contact any admin to confirm whether or not it was a mistake. You just took off with a friend instead.

Devonwoodie

Banned
I contacted. I spoke to admin and i said it was a mistake and a lag. Then he banned me just when i talked to him. Then i called to my friend in skype and when i coulnd talk to the admin so my friend talked to him that was a mistake. Dont you understand?

Davis

Retired Admin
Remind me again why exactly I have to respond to your ban appeal immediately? I spectated you and saw you do /piss in Palomino Creek without any /me's at all, you then kept relogging because of "lag" - I'm sorry but your friend already told us you relogged so you could PM us but you can PM in admin jail anyway meaning that you were doing it to bug out of admin jail.

Can I ask who exactly told you that you were banned for PMing an administrator? I don't recall saying it.

And also, "You must be kidding.. :D Dont un-ban PMers to admin but un-ban hackers. Nice server bro!" - drop the attitude, it isn't going to get you anywhere in this appeal and if you continue to give me an attitude when I'm being polite and so is Prince, I shall just deny your appeal.

Devonwoodie

Banned
Look.. My friend understood it wrong. I have a real life but i dont know about you. Understand that this is a game not your life.. (Im not sure.) You should chill out and think whatfor you banned me. For pissing.. I just say this is ridiculous :D. I just joined this server for good admins and good RP. Well.. Loik this situation :D Im banned right away because of i pissed :D. I dont really know if i want to play on this server anymore if admins are un-fair who thinks this is a real-life.. I dont really know :D

Davis

Retired Admin
Devonwoodie said:
Look.. My friend understood it wrong. I have a real life but i dont know about you. Understand that this is a game not your life.. (Im not sure.) You should chill out and think whatfor you banned me. For pissing.. I just say this is ridiculous :D. I just joined this server for good admins and good RP. Well.. Loik this situation :D Im banned right away because of i pissed :D. I dont really know if i want to play on this server anymore if admins are un-fair who thinks this is a real-life.. I dont really know :D

Roleplay isn't for you if you can't take it seriously and you think randomly running up to a bunch of trash and doing /piss without any roleplay at all is acceptable. Also, I'll put it in black and white for you to understand why you were banned seen as you're currently struggling.

1. You were admin jailed for your trolling in Palomino Creek (/piss without any roleplay)
2. You abused the bug to get out of ajail.
3. ^ Again
4. ^ And again.
5. You were permanently banned for bug abusing.

Also, it seems like you and your friend are struggling to compile a story that you can both tell me so I'd work on that before posting again.

And I am fully aware of what i banned you for, hence why I put the reason and I'm explaining it here on the ban appeal. I don't need to chill out either because I am fully chilled and calm.

Also, Prince stated that you ran off with your friend instead of PMing me to be put back in ajail, remind me again how exactly your friend knew where you were? Skype?

Devonwoodie

Banned
I probably got a cancer because of you. Dont unban me. I got a real-life.. Thats better than sit behind this computer and fight with you for a game (Which I understand this is your life but for me its a game). I spread the word about this server in SA-MP communities and youtube. Hopefully you'll get a real life someday bro.. Now i'll go to sunny fresh air with my friends :D Bye :)

Davis

Retired Admin
Devonwoodie said:
I probably got a cancer because of you. Dont unban me. I got a real-life.. Thats better than sit behind this computer and fight with you for a game (Which I understand this is your life but for me its a game). I spread the word about this server in SA-MP communities and youtube. Hopefully you'll get a real life someday bro.. Now i'll go to sunny fresh air with my friends :D Bye :)
You don't get cancer because of talking to a person, I'd recommend doing some research if you actually believe you do. Yeah, we're all aware that you've got a real life, you go and enjoy that real life. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.