What's new

Dana_LeDuc Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana

IC Name: Dana_LeDuc
IC Level: 3
Admin who banned you: Ian
Reason for ban: i was killed by the swat, and ian was at the hospital and i ran from him and he jailed me for 60 mins and i got pissed and yelled at him and than he banned me.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): no it wasnt a false ban.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yes and id like to apologize to ian and everyone else i ruined thier time while in rp.
Other comments: to help show that i would like to come back and play proper, im more than willing to do a ride along with cops or watever to show that id like to play properly.

Fox

Banned
As I recall he warned a few times that if you would not quit DMing in the jail that he would ban you. As a result, you did not stop, and so he did as he said he would do, and banned you.

Yass

Donator
Aston said:
As I recall he warned a few times that if you would not quit DMing in the jail that he would ban you. You did not stop, and so he did as he said he would do, and banned you.
It was for arguing with Ian after the war.

Fox

Banned
Yass said:
Aston said:
As I recall he warned a few times that if you would not quit DMing in the jail that he would ban you. You did not stop, and so he did as he said he would do, and banned you.
It was for arguing with Ian after the war.
then Ian admin-jailed him, along with another guy, and they were DMing in jail.

Dana

there wasnt another guy in jail and idk who ban evaded, but i was in the jail alone for 60 minutes and thats y i got pissed and started argueing.

Kaspar

Donator
Dana said:
there wasnt another guy in jail and idk who ban evaded, but i was in the jail alone for 60 minutes and thats y i got pissed and started argueing.
Look at rules: 8. If an admin makes a decision, you had better have a DAMNED GOOD reason for arguing on it.

You didn't have a DAMNED GOOD reason for arguing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.