What's new

Denied Cuff / Tazer suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
All police officers / criminals know that the criminals can Escape a cuff or tazer.

Suggestion: When A police officer cuffs or tazers the criminal he freezes and can't move.

Cuff: Freezes until un-cuffed.
Tazer: Freezes for 10 seconds or what ever time it should be.

Thanks.

Icy

Gold Member
Joe Corleone said:
All police officers / criminals know that the criminals can Escape a cuff or tazer.

Suggestion: When A police officer cuffs or tazers the criminal he freezes and can't move.

Cuff: Freezes until un-cuffed.
Tazer: Freezes for 10 seconds or what ever time it should be.

Thanks.
100% motherfucking truckload of phat /SUPPORT

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Yass said:
I don't get it, isn't this what we have now?
No, the criminals have to RP not to escape the arrest or the tazer but IF They want to they will... by RMB something like that or they press esc and then Resume

Yass

Donator
We already have a /tazer /cuff command, they're just a small bit buggy, but they are almost never used. So what's the point? I tell my Officers to RP handcuffs with the suspect as it adds more RP to the situation and allows the suspect to RP along with the Officer.

Icy

Gold Member
Yass said:
We already have a /tazer /cuff command, they're just a small bit buggy, but they are never used. So what's the point? I tell my Officers to RP handcuffs with the suspect.
I'll tell you a story, and you will see my point.

Yesterday I was chasing two non-rp drivers to the white bridge between Blueberry and Montgomery.

They get out of their car and starts to run away. I get up to one of them and taze him. He cancels the animation and starts to run again, I taze him again, I put him in cuffs, and he runs away again. Now I can't taze him anymore because of the cuffs, and he can still run. I swim after him OVER THE WHOLE MFKING RIVER and finally gets to /drag him.

That would not have happened if /cuff ACTUALLY froze you.

Yass

Donator
Icy_Blight said:
Yass said:
We already have a /tazer /cuff command, they're just a small bit buggy, but they are never used. So what's the point? I tell my Officers to RP handcuffs with the suspect.
I'll tell you a story, and you will see my point.

Yesterday I was chasing two non-rp drivers to the white bridge between Blueberry and Montgomery.

They get out of their car and starts to run away. I get up to one of them and taze him. He cancels the animation and starts to run again, I taze him again, I put him in cuffs, and he runs away again. Now I can't taze him anymore because of the cuffs, and he can still run. I swim after him OVER THE WHOLE MFKING RIVER and finally gets to /drag him.

That would not have happened if /cuff ACTUALLY froze you.
It does, they were either hackers using an Anti-Admin-Freeze program or it was just being buggy as fuck.

Icy

Gold Member
Seriously, no it doesn't... I see people running with cuffs every day. It's the animation, they just right-click and bam, free to run.

Yass

Donator
Icy_Blight said:
Seriously, no it doesn't... I see people running with cuffs every day. It's the animation, they just right-click and bam, free to run.
Fuck sake I'm done with arguing, I've never seen it before(final word on that subject.)

support if what Jake/topic-starter claims is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.