Cruzito's Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Silver Member
*You See a Large Poster In The Wall of Montgomery Hospital*
*You Take a look at it , And think a bit*
* You began to read it*​

__________________________________________________________________________________

_________________I_____________N____________F_________________O___________________

__________________________________________________________________________________​

Doors: 2
Paint: Color 1 black color 2 White
Top Speed : 94 Mph
Engine : Petrol

Starting Bid: 200,000$
Bid Step: 5,000$
The Bidding will stop at April 21 1993

FEATURES

1. Remote keyless entry
Keyless entry systems allow you to unlock your car by pushing a button on a remote. The ability to quickly get into your car without fumbling for the key is an important safety feature, especially in poorly-lit areas. With most remotes, pushing the button once unlocks just the driver's door; you must push twice to unlock other doors, so there's no worry about a hidden intruder jumping into the passenger's side. Most also have a panic button that honks the horn and flashes the lights.
2. OnStar System
With OnStar, help from a real-live person is always just a button-push away. Got a flat tire? Someone following you? Just need to hear a human voice? Push the button. OnStar advisors can summon a tow truck or a cop, or just say hello. If your airbags deploy, they call you. They can even track your car if it's stolen and remotely let you in if you're locked out. OnStar charges a monthly subscription fee; the basic plan gives you the most critical safety benefits and is a bargain at $17/month.
3. Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
Simple physics dictates that a turning wheel has more traction than one that is skidding. Antilock brake systems (ABS) watch individual wheel speeds; if one locks up, they pump the brakes far faster than a human could. Don't worry about giving up control to a computer; if the ABS system goes on the fritz (they rarely do) the brakes work normally. Do-it-yourselfers can still do their own brake jobs (though you must relieve system pressure before removing a brake line; check your repair manual).
4.GPS navigation system
Using the Global Positioning Satellite System and sensors in the car, GPS navigation systems can pinpoint your exact location and give you turn-by-turn directions (via a small video screen, spoken voice, or both) to help you find your way. Most will also guide you to the closest gas station, ATM, hospital or police station. They can steer you out of a bad neighborhood, they can route you around traffic, and no matter how lost you get, they can always help you find your way home.

Please Write you Name and Contact Number and you Bid here

1. Jet Chan = 350,000$ WINNER
2.___________________ = ______________________
3.___________________ = ______________________
4.___________________ = ______________________
5.___________________ = ______________________

Owner Info

Name: Tanga Kayo
Contact Number: 6990428
Address: Palomino Creek

(( ))

Nikita_Cherdenko

If someone buysm this you can be sued for misrepresentation. As it does not have GPS or an onStar system, and I'm not entirely sure about ABS.

Jetty

Retired Admin
**A man in the back stands up and raises his hand**
"I'd like to bid $350,000, and purchase the car"
**He then grabs his seat and sits down**

Ghost

Silver Member
Jet_Chan said:
*You recieved a text message*
*You Check your phone and begans to read it*

!!Congratulations!!
Your the first and the highest Bidder at the moment
Lets Wait till the Date comes and it will be yours

Ian

Diamond Member
Tanga_Kayo said:
Jet_Chan said:

!!Congratulations!! You Won the Bid
(( Contact me In-Game ))​
((So he wins, and he is the first bidder... What? These "AutoWin" bids are annoying, why not say "The Bidding will stop at "Date/Time" to make it harder/intense. Also, I don't think keyless was around in 1993, or before.))

Ghost

Silver Member
Ian said:
Tanga_Kayo said:
Jet_Chan said:

!!Congratulations!! You Won the Bid
(( Contact me In-Game ))​
((So he wins, and he is the first bidder... What? These "AutoWin" bids are annoying, why not say "The Bidding will stop at "Date/Time" to make it harder/intense. Also, I don't think keyless was around in 1993, or before.))
(( Well ... Alright thanks for the tip ... :D and IG when u /lock or /unlock it says u presses a button to thingy thingy.. :D ))

Status
Not open for further replies.