What's new

Cruzito Canderias, The best and most respected admin in RCRP history.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Cruzito, was a VERY good admin. I never did get one complaint on him. NEVER once. That goes to show how fair of an admin he was, and I think he deserves the title of the "Role model for all admins." He is definately the Best admin in the History of RCRP, if not Samp all together. I think we can all agree that we're not only going to miss him, but we will open our hearts, and arms, if he ever does make a return. Damn guys, let's get him a fucking plaque or something. This is just ridiculous. Such a fucking good Admin, having such a tragic discovery. If Anyone wants to make Mr.Canderias a Plaque for his signature/avatar, or for All players in General to use as a part of their signature, they are welcomed. ((Must be resembling, honoring, or giving respect to Cruzito in some way))

-With respect due, I leave you all to it-

Mick Foley.

Yass

Donator
What can I say, I looked up to Cruzito in his ability to stay calm under stress and keep a faction moving forward. And his example as an Administrator with patience and understanding.

I'll never EVER forget you Cruz.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Yass said:
What can I say, I looked up to Cruzito in his ability to stay calm under stress and keep a faction moving forward. And his example as an Administrator with patience and understanding.

I'll never EVER forget you Cruz.

I know man, what more can we say? I think he really speaks for himself.

Yurik Cherdenko

Best admin EVAR !
Nah seriously he was the fairest and calmest admin. He will be missed by me and many

Tommy

All PLEASE add this to your signature in sign of your respect towards Cruz

Code:
[u]
[i][b]Honor and proud to the BEST Admin that had ever lived and will ever live ~ CRUZITO CANDERIAS ~ 
[/b][/i][/u]

Honorary fire to Cruzito Canderas - 8 April 2010. 
[img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/67/08/67/00110.jpg[/img]
Thank you VERY much for adding this to your signature
With all due respect
- Miralem Agovic -
( IRL name )

Curtis.

Bronze Member
Cruzito taught me everything about gangsta' RP, it's really bad something like this happens to him :s
He was like an idol to me, and he still is.
WE LOVE YOU CRUZITO​