What's new

Creating my very own illegal faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
It would be great if someone briefly explains me all the steps to create my own illegal faction on the forum. (I have more than 3 members in game :tongue: :tongue: )

ziplo

Donator
Hello there.

To begin with, you should familiarize yourself with the illegal faction rules:
https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=44382

You should then go over the guidelines, which you can find here:
https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=33695

You should also ensure the faction thread you create has a sufficient amount of detail in it, you can look at other illegal faction threads to get an idea of the information you should be displaying on your thread.

That's all there really is to creating a faction here. I wish you the best of luck.

Thever

Donator
Hey,
There are several topics already present on the forums that explain the proces of making an illegal faction.
First off, you would want to read the illegal faction application rules, to see what is required of you: viewtopic.php?f=226&t=33695

Next to that, a community member has written a small guide about making your own illegal faction. This topic can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=132761&hilit=faction

Another member once made this simple overview of the process, maybe it'll give you some structure:
jFdKcIy.png
I hope this information will enable you to build up a nice faction!

Alexi

Retired Admin
Hello,

Since you're fairly new member to the community I highly suggest you to try out the existing factions first. Get used to the server and how the factions work. Check out the current illegal factions, official or not and find out which suites you the best.

Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it enough to work your way through the ranks instead of creating your own faction. I'm not saying you shouldn't ever do your own faction, but I highly recommend getting used to the server first.

Arky

Retired Admin
Alexi said:
Hello,

Since you're fairly new member to the community I highly suggest you to try out the existing factions first. Get used to the server and how the factions work. Check out the current illegal factions, official or not and find out which suites you the best.

Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it enough to work your way through the ranks instead of creating your own faction. I'm not saying you shouldn't ever do your own faction, but I highly recommend getting used to the server first.

As Alexi pointed out; Get some experience before trying to start your own faction, this way you know what will be expected of you. Best of luck, hopefully you will have fun learning! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.