What's new

Corleone GanG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikita_Cherdenko

crap app, and I wouldn't use those skins if i were you, they're used by the Bolsheviks.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
Needs more effort. The Russians are using the First Skin for sure. What you need to do, and what alot of other people need to do, is get everything read.. Type a story, get all your ID's, Pictures, and so on, then post the App up. Most of the Apps around now have little to no effort in them at all.

Just take peoples advise and before you post something, make sure you have it all so you don't leave parts behind to do later.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
This reminds me of Filips mafia using asian skins
Edit : Also, don't put Gang in the end. What the fuck is this? Gang or Mafia? You should only put The Corleone Family, or be original and instead of Corleone it could be Stracci, Tattaglia or Cuneo.
Edit 2 : Not very original BUT everyone when they think about The Godfather they think about the Corleones and not the other families.

Sonny Black

As soon as i saw 3 Corleones in the game list i realized that a Gang/Mafia application won't wait too long

Walker

Donnie Mariano said:
As soon as i saw 3 Corleones in the game list i realized that a Gang/Mafia application won't wait too long
Corleone in county?...

Decoy

Silver Member
People need to fucking stop posting these gang applications! None of them will get anywhere, We dont need anymore fucking gangs.. -.-

Yurik Cherdenko

Corelone family is so unoriginal and your app sucks. And first skin is ours as it is russian, not italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.