What's new

Denied /copykey For house And Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej

Banned
Say your freind wanted a borrow of a car. and you could give them a key like so they can Drive your Car for while like /copykey (ID) (Vehicle Number 1-3) (How long Optinal 0 For as long as they want) And I'm not sure about how they give the key back or like /takekey or something and also If you are RPing Like a Brother That is gonna live with you or what ever /copykey (ID) (House)(Time limit 0 for aslong) I'm not sure I think it might be a bit buggy but it would be pretty cool

Decoy

Silver Member
I think this is a really good idea and we should get something like this.

Ghost

Silver Member
What about , when u buy a car you get 3 keys you can share the 2 keys , exampe = /give [ID/partofname] key [Car Slot] [Key Number]

Green = You know 1 , 2 , 3 if you already give the two keys , you canot give your last key
RED = you know this car slot when selling cars? Slot 1 = Uranus , Slot 2 = Sultan , Slot 3 = Elegy

and the player you /give key ..... should /giveback [ID/Partofname] key

And something pop ups like this or not...

**Sponge_Bob gives his 2nd key to Mr.Krabs**

or

**Sponge_Bob gives the 3rd key of his Sultan to Mr.Krbas**

Then when giving back

**Mr.Krabs gives back the keys to Sponge_Bob**

Green = You know 1 , 2 , 3 if you already give the two keys , you canot give your last key
RED = you know this car slot when selling cars? Slot 1 = Uranus , Slot 2 = Sultan , Slot 3 = Elegy

and the player you /give key ..... should /giveback [ID/Partofname] key

Deej

Banned
Yeah I like it but Like they don't own it they can only lock it and open it no /store or /sellhouse thats why I said it might be buggy same with the car

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
I think this has been suggested before, but whatever. I will support this suggestion, if it doesn´t brings some bugs up.

Alec

Retired Admin
This will be appearing soon in-game: /givekey [player id/name] [vehicle id (1 2 or 3)] [time, minutes]

Status
Not open for further replies.