What's new

Cops/FBI relation to BGD.

Prescription

Donator
Just a short post but it's come to my attention rather recently and has gotten on my nerves, the point being that FBI and PD just don't know how to react to us, at all. This isn't a moan it's just something I want to discuss with members of both factions and the public, but what has happened is the FBI are spying on us and the PD are cautious about us for NO REASON what so ever. I understand we're an illegal faction, and ICly you know that we're forming some sort of organization, but FBI and PD have nothing on us, not a single arrest or warrant... There's nothing, yet the FBI spy on us. I'm not saying this is a breach of the server rules but realistically I'd like to think the real FBI wouldn't waste their time spying on a few black kids that haven't officially caused any trouble.

We aren't your average set on RC:RP, and with no means to gloat we pride ourselves on the unique passive style. Me and Castorr ICLY teach the children and younger generation right from wrong, teach them to respect the police department and we interact with them as a community, not a gang. We work hard to have relations with the PD and speak to them, we're not heartless mobsters... This is more like a real set whether you believe it or not. I've had some amazing RP from Vinnie (think it's CrazyAndre), LemonPower and Yass... Who even though is corrupt as a motherfucker too us, he knows how to respond to us, he knows he has nothing on us and creatively tries to get something out of us.

These characters sure beat the FBI members, who are spying on us, and ICly spending resources to watch some kids maybe move a few grams of weed and ride dirt bikes all day. Obviously worse shit will happen behind closed doors but it's not the PD/FBI's job to find something wrong, it's to respond and construct a case file after we have become an issue. I like the casefile RP, I want you to spy on me it's fun and real, just wait until we slip up before.

Discuss plz

Joe

Retired Admin
I'm not aware of any FBI agents investigating you. I hope they're not. Feel free to let me know if you want to discuss this on TS or through PM's.

Prescription

Donator
Joe said:
I'm not aware of any FBI agents investigating you. I hope they're not. Feel free to let me know if you want to discuss this on TS or through PM's.
I hit you up man

Alvar

Diamond Member
its cus they bored so they come looking for trouble

Joe

Retired Admin
I've had a word with the agent responsible. He gave his side of the story however I reminded the entire faction not to impose on the RP with your gang. I respect that you RP as teenagers and frankly teenagers are the least of our worries. You shouldn't be having any more hassle from us. If there is please let me know.

Thanks.

Prescription

Donator
Joe said:
I've had a word with the agent responsible. He gave his side of the story however I reminded the entire faction not to impose on the RP with your gang. I respect that you RP as teenagers and frankly teenagers are the least of our worries. You shouldn't be having any more hassle from us. If there is please let me know.

Thanks.

Thanks for your cooperation, but this topic still stands because the PD side of things in my post.