What's new

Converting to heavy

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Welp, the polls are on folks. We ARE indeed, converting to heavy RP. We will be cracking down on non-rpers, and gay fags. We will slowly wean you off of some of the lighter RP rules, and onto heavier ones a few at a time. Contact Frank Petrov for more information on which rules are already in affect,

Frankpetrov

RULES FOR HEAVY RP

***THIS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANOTHER TIME WITH NEW RULES***

I will post the rules in here.

The heavy RP rules are as followed:
1.If you wish to drive non-rp such as race, or drift, please leave RC. Go into LV.
2. Main road speed limits are 60mph and Highway is 100mph
3.If a sheriff asks you to remove your mask, do so or you will get a hefty punishment decided by admins
4. If caught by Sheriff driving non-rp, you will receive:
  1. A $5,000 fine
  • You will be jailed for 10 minutes
5.if admin catches you driving non-rp, you will be kicked
6.You must stop at ALL red lights, look both ways, and continue if safe.
7These rules apply to EVERYONE including sheriffs and admins.

***THIS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANOTHER TIME WITH NEW RULES***

Hopkins

Silver Member
Regarding guns. I think should be added.

1. You must roleplay unholstering a desert eagle. Anything smaller, you don't have too. (Like SD's, 9mms)
2. For guns like MP5's, Tec9's, Uzi's, you have to roleplay unholstering those too, since they're powerful.
3. Shotguns, spas', M4's, AK's, have to be roleplayed taken from a car/house/bag. Something big enough to fit. If you break that rule, you'll be jailed.
4. This goes to cops as well. Make binds.

Frankpetrov

Regarding guns. I think should be added.

1. You must roleplay unholstering a desert eagle. Anything smaller, you don't have too. (Like SD's, 9mms)
2. For guns like MP5's, Tec9's, Uzi's, you have to roleplay unholstering those too, since they're powerful.
3. Shotguns, spas', M4's, AK's, have to be roleplayed taken from a car/house/bag. Something big enough to fit. If you break that rule, you'll be jailed.
4. This goes to cops as well. Make binds.
add in the list of all legal guns and illegal guns please.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Legal guns: desert eagles, shotguns, rifle (if we ever get them), any type of blunt weapons.
illegal:(Exceptions for government) Silenced pistols, MP5's, uzi's, tecs, AK's, M4's, Spas', sawn offs, gernades, motolovs, basically any weapon not listed in legal. Katana's are also illegal.
(If you get mace somehow, it's legal as well.)

I think some of these guns should be added into a ammunations. They can only be bought if you own a weapon license. Weapons licenses should be done over the forum via application. High ranking PD members, or a licensing department should take care of that. Cops should also have the command to /give or /take licenses

Donald_Duck

Donator
First of all we should got ARMOR removed from Ammunition. Why you ask fuckin Donald WHY?
Coz Drug Dealer job is fuckin useless in here. Is that so hard to understand from the scratch.

And prolly turn off Sprunk Machines all over San Andreas. Reason stays the same - drug dealer is useless job for now.

oh well yeah, or we need just to set the price of armor like about 7,5k-10k or smthn like that (in ammu)

Hopkins

Silver Member
Keep sprunk machines/food. not all people want to use drugs to live. It's RP, not just a thing to make everything useful on the game.
However, taking away the armor in ammunations may be a good idea.

Donald_Duck

Donator
Hopkins said:
Keep sprunk machines/food. not all people want to use drugs to live. It's RP, not just a thing to make everything useful on the game.
I think we got plenty of restaurant/cafe's around..

Hopkins

Silver Member
Donald_Duck said:
Hopkins said:
I think we got plenty of restaurant/cafe's around..
Yeah, what are you trying to say?

Crabpuss

Hopkins said:
Its not like anyone uses them. Everyone uses a certain thing with wheels to get theirs.