What's new

[Contest] Advertising on SA-MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

x00

Retired Admin
Alright people, with the new release we're doing a little contest for everyone to participate in. The goal is for you to make a SA-MP advert for us to post on the SA-MP forums to celebrate our 2.0a release. The advertisement will not only be a good start to a new beginning, but it will also try and get new players on the server.

The advertisement will be posted a week from this date, so you have until April 14th 2014 to forum PM me the advertisement. Whoever has the best submission will receive $5,500,000 in-game for their work and effort.

The information that should be present in the advertisement is totally up to you. Add as much as you want to it to give it a good appeal, there will be many people submitting them so try and make yours the best.

As of now, you can make a video only entry. It must be good and contain some good film and information.

Good luck.

Also note, the forum editing code is different on the SA-MP forums then it is here. You can make the advertisement using phpbb3 code on our forum or you can create an image through photoshop. We will be posting the advertisement, please do not post one yourself.

JimmyKlord

Donator
Oh well.. I do not have any access to SA-MP as I only have one post or something :p

x00

Retired Admin
Adrian said:
Are videos allowed too? Or only pictures.

Videos are allowed, but there has to be text to go along with it.

x00

Retired Admin
Winner will now receive $5,500,000 in-game if chosen. Thanks to MrSuicideSheep for the $5,000,00 donation!

Status
Not open for further replies.