What's new

Constitution bridge, destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Azzeto said:
I agree, hopefully the bridge is just completly removed, A lot of objects make me lag, and FD Already blows my computer.
Well then you shouldn't want it removed, as if the bridge object will indeed be gone, about 100 other mapped objects will replace it, lol.

FranKie

Bronze Member
I think it's a good RP Feature that Everyone should RP, should have been done before but only 0.3d RC9-2 Allows that, so I guess it's just another way
to Alex Impress us with what he does better, it's also a Strategic move as 40% of Accidents happens near that bridge because someone simply turns on that corner
when he's coming from Bone County without look to Besides, basically 99% of ppl don't stop there so it's a critical point to add this Feature

Truckers, don't hate

Zomane

Donator
Earl_Williams said:
Azzeto said:
I agree, hopefully the bridge is just completly removed, A lot of objects make me lag, and FD Already blows my computer.
Well then you shouldn't want it removed, as if the bridge object will indeed be gone, about 100 other mapped objects will replace it, lol.

Doesn't 0.3d allow the removal of objects?

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Zomane said:
Earl_Williams said:
Azzeto said:

Yes, the bridge can be removed I believe.
And you could perfectly sketch a collapsed bridge with about 10-20 objects, trust me.

Robin

Retired Admin
Cook said:
Zomane said:
Earl_Williams said:
Azzeto said:

And you could perfectly sketch a collapsed bridge with about 10-20 objects, trust me.
Yup, I was hoping that was gonna happen since 0.3d allows you to remove it ;)

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Cook said:
Zomane said:
Earl_Williams said:
Azzeto said:

Well, if you're a noob you'll map it with 10-20 objects, but a proffessional mapper like me would use way more to make it look cool.

... :whistling:

Karner

Banned
Earl_Williams said:
Cook said:
Zomane said:
Earl_Williams said:
Azzeto said:

Well, if you're a noob you'll map it with 10-20 objects, but a proffessional mapper like me would use way more to make it look cool.

Or? Cook is just that damn good, he doesn't need as many objects. ;)

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Earl_Williams said:
Cook said:
Zomane said:
Earl_Williams said:
Azzeto said:

Or? Cook is just that damn good, he doesn't need as many objects. ;)

Is this a challenge, Cook vs Earl??? Really.. This would be cool.. do it do it do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.