What's new

Constitution bridge, destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Retired Admin
Players of RC:RP,

After the bomb attack that happened on the constitution bridge, it is now destroyed, fully.

That means you MAY NOT go trough it.

Why?:

- Because, the bridge does not exist. It is destroyed and is waiting for Cook to map it and Alec to implement the scripted destroyed bridge.
- You will be punishment and the punishment will be an admin jail. If you continue passing the bridge after being punished it will end up in a three days ban.

Pictures of the bridge, so players know what I'm talking about.

galler11.jpg

OK, you see children? This is the bridge that is RPly destroyed and you must avoid it. I'm glad that we understand eachother.

So lets get this cleared, do NOT try to go trough, okay? Here, let me clear it up more for you.

galler12.jpg

Head Administrator, Crazy Phil

Edit by rasta:

This is the bridge next to hampton barns, you have two bridges one is east of blueberry which is this one and you have a red one west of blueberry which is still usable.

Zomane

Donator
Crazy Phil

Y u no let me pass.

OT: Why would a bridge be destroyed....

Robin

Retired Admin
I was there, yesterday, when it happened and was hoping for it actually being removed and mapped "Destroyed" loving this :D <3
(Just noticed..3000th post ftw ;D)

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Oh my god no! You're doing this just to fuck us poor truckers up D:

Arky

Retired Admin
Earl_Williams said:
Oh my god no! You're doing this just to fuck us poor truckers up D:

+1 :C... Now you have to drive 500 metres to go to the next bridge .... AUUW!

** Sighs and facepalms **

Robin

Retired Admin
I was so damn close..I saw 3 construction workers on a damn reefer and didn't know what was going on..bridge blocked..I thought they RP'ed fixing it D:
Thought about hitmen for a sec but I should've known it earlier so I could actually have pulled the damn trigger on my sniper when I aimed at them to scope what was going on xD

I was like; "meh" ... **5 Seconds later 5 bombs explode and the bridge collapses** "Oh..WTF?!" :D

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Robin said:
I was so damn close..I saw 3 construction workers on a damn reefer and didn't know what was going on..bridge blocked..I thought they RP'ed fixing it D:
Thought about hitmen for a sec but I should've known it earlier so I could actually have pulled the damn trigger on my sniper when I aimed at them to scope what was going on xD

I was like; "meh" ... **5 Seconds later 5 bombs explode and the bridge collapses** "Oh..WTF?!" :D

Congrats

Bauer

Retired Admin
Robin said:

0050ffc8-d2a9-4703-85c8-a09f98e42ed6.jpg

kenshi

Silver Member
an undisclosed location, presumed CIA Blacksite. N
BauerÔäó said:
Robin said:

0050ffc8-d2a9-4703-85c8-a09f98e42ed6.jpg
not very hard to find out you know
Who bombs everything in sight in RCRP and you'l know the answer pretty quickly :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.