What's new

Constant Desync Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chungus

Donator
LordJesus said:
UPDATE: They told me that it is a server issue, not mine, here is the link to it https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity ... -p/1803639 they were decent in response time.

if I can get fr0st to double check that would be 100/100 :boxer:

They are wrong, considering they said the gameserver is in Holland when it's in London lol. You can clearly see on numerous different hops that your latency increases, not just on RCRP but also Google. Frost will say the same thing.

LordJesus

Bronze Member
4b33d813885bceb5223d874d5140cd2e.png

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Max Bluman said:
LordJesus said:
UPDATE: They told me that it is a server issue, not mine, here is the link to it https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity ... -p/1803639 they were decent in response time.

if I can get fr0st to double check that would be 100/100 :boxer:

They are wrong, considering they said the gameserver is in Holland when it's in London lol. You can clearly see on numerous different hops that your latency increases, not just on RCRP but also Google. Frost will say the same thing.

Yes Max is right. The problem is with your ISP/connection, not the server.

You should ask for a tech to come out and check your line to determine the cause of the spikes & packet loss.

LordJesus

Bronze Member
You can lock and archive this, fixed it had to delete my character 2 slot, rip emma young you will be missed.

Chungus

Donator
LordJesus said:
You can lock and archive this, fixed it had to delete my character 2 slot, rip emma young you will be missed.

I hope you realise that you just deleted a character you never had to right...? It's nothing to do with that lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.