What's new

Connection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temper

Donator
This whole weekend I and a few others had some pretty shitty connection problems.. It's like all of sudden RCRP connection fails on me.. It's not only the server, but the forums and TS as well. And yes, it's not my internet as every other site like youtube and whatnot works perfectly fine during this..- I have to /q and wait it out for a couple of minutes and log back in..

I never had this issue before, it started this weekend and been going on every day since then. Sometimes it works perfectly fine for a couple of hours, but all of sudden it keeps on happening over and over. I know a few who had this issue, but are there anyone else who had this issue who might of figured out how to fix it? It kind of ruin a lot of RP for me and it's pretty damn annoying in general..

QRbYQB5.png

Artz

Donator
Got exactly the same thing. I feel like it came after the garage hotfix. It only affects RCRP servers, everything else works completely fine. I heard from others they have the same problem too, so it got to be a bug.

Artz

Donator
Me and Temper both lives in Scandinavia, idk if that has anything to do with it, it would be weird, as I know of one 'murican that has the same problem.

Trizzzzy

Artz said:
Me and Temper both lives in Scandinavia, idk if that has anything to do with it, it would be weird, as I know of one 'murican that has the same problem.

f512807dd8ac762c395e4f84a3837f40b35c2b67eca2afc7ed088236d1744528.jpg

R.I.P I had to pay my internet bill, but now it works :thumbup:

((Andre Juarez))

Status
Not open for further replies.